Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Q] Cyan screen appears after logging in

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty newbie at configuring private servers. So I have no idea what I've fucked up. Everything else goes well until logging in. But after logging in on my server, I can't create a character or anything else, only a cyan screen appears. I'm using a Pyramids repack if it has anything to do with this problem.

a link to the cyan screen:
ekimaster - [Q] Cyan screen appears after logging in - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, but how am I supposed to fix? As I said i suck at server configuration..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this isn't a curropted pk.. this is called learning mistake.. Pyra's repack you need to extract his client side over top a kal online clean client. Download the older kal client files install them.. don't run anything yet.. extract the pyra's client over top the clean client .. There is a few folders missing inside of data folder causing u to get this error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
lol oops i didnt notice for the other man replay.
yeah he right. u cant play on pyramid without extrecting it for a kalonline folder with the global kalonline.
but i said its a porb on data . and u dont have the maps and all poop

Upvote 0
Back