Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Q] Missing Gate in Mine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can help me Fix That Error ? :scratch:

I dunno How to Fix That so i Hope u can help me with the missing Gate in Geum Oh mine Castle :construct
here a SS of the Problem
Balea - [Q] Missing Gate in Mine - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where is this file ?
can u write like this Pls ? ^^ c\..\Kalonline\data\Objects ? tyvm

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no Balea this is a opl file inside of data/maps folder. go to this spot and type in /set frame at the bottom u will see 2 numbers like 31 33 then go to the data maps folder and find that opl file and replace it with one from the international client or another repack.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But if i Change The Opl back to The Normal then Mine Looks Normal and not modifiet -.-*
what other things can i do ?
CAnt i Use the temp gate otherwise ? when yes explain me how ty :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sounds to me like you used that gate somewhere else. if this is correct just use opl editer click add new and make a new one and move it to there. just copy the file name and paste. when u high light and object it shows it's filename and location.. copy that and paste. Never just move an object and use it somewhere else it will not be there no more.

Upvote 0
Back