Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest lag bug, match modes missing, and chat bug....help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Quest lag bug

When my friends and I play quest mode, they all lag. They went to 2k to 3k ping. This was extraordinary as they said they never went this high in ping on ijji GunZ. At one moment, one of my friends went to 999 ping. I viewed them when I got killed by a goblin and i saw that their hp and ap box was at the bottom of the screen instead of the top and they were playing just fine. Their ping's go up and down at different intervals. How to fix this strange lag?

2. Missing Match Types

I know for a fact that I put in Match Types like berserker and dual mode but they didn't appear in the Match Types drop-down list. What controls the Match Types?

3. Chat Room bug

While myfriends and I were in the chat room, they tried to make their text change color but they couldn't dothat. Can you change the color of your text while you chat? Also, I'm an admin on my server and when I enter in /hide or /admn_hide, nothin happens to my character but the chat room says Nor Hiding.... and Now revealing...

Please help me.

The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 i dont know
2 you must add the gametypes to the gametypecfg into the matchserver and system.mrs
3 for hiding type /hide and then enter a game. Then the people want so you, type this in the lobby and not in the waiting room,

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pservers can't support Duel or TDMx yet. Dunno about berserker not working though, that should be added by default. Maybe you weren't in a high enough channel.

But these versions of Gunz don't even use gametypecfg.xml, only KGunz and JGunz do I believe. At least, mine doesn't use it. I think LGKeiz just put that in his system.mrs 'cause he didn't know it wasn't needed.

Upvote 0
Back