Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question about Rates! DwarfPicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server runs fine. Im using Dwarfpicker pack. Celestial Aion.

I would ike to make the rates as vanilla as possible. But for some reason when I collect the xp I get from collecting aria goes from 1 to 6 and gives me 300xp.

I opened default.config and set everything to 1. This is still giving me to much xp, and when my character gets hit it only does 1 damage no matter what armor I have on.

I would like to just make rates like vanilla, or default aion. That is all. ANy help would be appreciated, Thank you.

*PS* I made account through client, if that has anything to do with it..

EDIT::// Client is cc2 -- 3.0.0.29

All I ask for is help? How come no one helps here? I figured it out myself. Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talk about a brat. People here are offering you the source code to run your own Aion server, and because you don't understand it and don't want to spend your own time figuring out how to work everything, you decide that it is their fault for not being at your beck and call?

Honestly, I checked this thread one hour after you posted it and you had already edited your post with your "ungrateful little poop" rant. Maybe, just maybe, these people that are giving their time out for free do have social lives and can't be on the forum all day helping people who are too lazy to help themselves.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Talk about a brat. People here are offering you the source code to run your own Aion server, and because you don't understand it and don't want to spend your own time figuring out how to work everything, you decide that it is their fault for not being at your beck and call?

Honestly, I checked this thread one hour after you posted it and you had already edited your post with your "ungrateful little poop" rant. Maybe, just maybe, these people that are giving their time out for free do have social lives and can't be on the forum all day helping people who are too lazy to help themselves.

What he said...

And on top of that, please keep in mind that these forums don't exist solely for your benefit. Maybe you should thank the people who made the effort to upload and share their files and guides, instead of throwing a hissy fit because you couldn't figure something out or how to use it?

All of us had issues with setting up and properly configuring a server at some stage. The key is to be respectful and patient. People are not lining up to solve your problems. They take the time out of their personal lives to post guides and assist where they can. If this is not happening fast enough to your liking, you are more than welcome to pay some actual money and hire people to sort out your issues. Then you would perhaps have the right to whine at them for not assisting you fast enough.

Have some humility and be thankful that these files had been released at all.

We are trying to build a community, not start a war.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rant? Your the ones who took the time to write and post what you posted. All because I asked a question? ok...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Rant? Your the ones who took the time to write and post what you posted. All because I asked a question? ok...

You didn't ask a question. You complained and moaned because people were not helping you fast enough. Then you were sneaky enough to go and edit your post to remove the derogatory and ungrateful comments you made. I'm not an idiot. I'm the moderator for this section and I can see your edits.

If you want to see me rant, then keep up this attitude of yours.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow... well, idk what he originally said to set everyone off (not sure I wanna know either), but before this blows up any more...

1. He said he figured out his problem himself. Ok, so problem solved.
2. I've also answered it in this thread in the tutorial section. So problem doubly solved + subtle hint given.

Just sayin'... don't see why this thread is still open.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back