• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Question ] About server file requirements

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,last year i played a bit with the csro-r server files,and i have to say it was fun,even if my experience/knowledge was 0,i had at my disposal tons of guides,from fixing bugs to database security,thanks to RageZone

my pc is pretty slow,i would like to try to open a pvp server using the most old possible files ( i read it require less resources ) so i gues i have to go for zszc ones,i doubt such server will gain players,so i imagine it will have a max 50 players ( in a happy scenario ) my question is if my crappy pc would handle few players,here are my specs:

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six Core 3.50 GHz
64bit
Ram: 4GB
1TB free pc space

Internet specs:
Ping:3
Download Speed:26
Upload speed: 47

lets say two towns enabled,the rest of the regions disabled,might that be good enough to have a ''testbed''?

Reaction score
Honestly, if its just a test server it doesn't matter at all what specs really.. expecially if you want a pvp server as you can reduce a whole bunch of the mob counts or disable them entirely. Not sure about you getting people at all with a basic pvp server tho as every single server is the same boring vanilla pvp environment.. Either way go for it nothings really stopping you.

Upvote 0
Back