Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[question] Cleaning 1299 DB (second Go) lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eey peeps
i am gonna clean up 1299 drops but first id like something cleared
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=440608
in this post q12345 says something bout using myko original drop tables. is there a Original DB ? if so someone willing to share ?
hoping to get an answer asap so i know if i either can start cleaning up or not. i got some sites on drops of usko but if u guys got some more ? would be appriciated.
im willing to do this solo but hey if anyone feels like helping out would be great to just answer my post on these things would already help !
if there isnt a COMPLETLY clean DB yet i will make one.
ive seen some here on RZ but there not completly clean.
so is there a REAL clean DB or Original droptables of Myko or not.
if not i will get started.

Ty in advance

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No there is not. Haven't you noticed the amount of people making those types of threads[AKA leachers and super lazies]?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually there is, or atleast half of the 'original' database. With drops, monsters, items, etc. same as it was on MYKO.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has this Database been released ?
because that would save me alot of time if there was a DB with Original DROPS and mobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want original db but no more db is original drop %=.=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i could get a working drop editor I would work on in right now until i finished it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If i could get a working drop editor I would work on in right now until i finished it.
Teh v3 drop editor qwerty released doesn't work for you? Works for me fine. I just can't edit item_groups from there. That's really basically the only real work you haveta do when you use a drop editor, unless someone can release one that also edits item_groups ;)

Back