Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[QUESTION] Faster Downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's that download manager called which is supposed to speed up your downloads? xP

Reaction score
There are many of them, just google "download manager". Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) and Flash Get are goo dones.

But do not expect alot of difference, they can NOT make you download faster than your ISP allows. It only makes your downloads faster when your speed has been limited by the server you are downloading from (they limit the speed per connection, download managers create multiple connections to increase speed).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Wouldnt Suggest Using Them.
They Caused My Comp to Be A Lil Slower And It Took Up Alot Of Memory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Wouldnt Suggest Using Them.
They Caused My Comp to Be A Lil Slower And It Took Up Alot Of Memory.

IMO, I don't agree. Downloader Might Be Better I Download The File Faster alot But for Memory Is depending on which downloader you use I use Orbit Downloader Support RapidShare Premium Download too :]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
internet download manager rox ... and it is very usefull if u share ur connection with someone it will allow u take much speed for example if u sharing ur connection with 2 ppls and ur download rate 450kbps with normal download and other speed goes to shared ppl ..... if u used internet download manager you will find urself getting speed from them to reach 600

Back