Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Question] How do i change begin message

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i want to ask how i change the begin message on my server.
It says like ArcEMU rev722 blabla.
How to change that watched ArcEMU's .cpp files but couldnt find the row i needed to change.

And BTW i dont want to change the MOTD i want to change the other begin message.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think theres a line in the arcemu-world.cpp (think its called that)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
This requires downloading the source of ArcEmu, editting the banner...then compiling.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the ArcEMY source code but dont know which row i need to change. What you mean with "editting the banner" dunno where to find a banner or whatever.

This requires downloading the source of ArcEmu, editting the banner...then compiling.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was searching and it seems to be in stats.xml i know it saves every like 10 minutes or whatever your server is set to but that might be how to change it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CharacterHandler.cpp Line:827 "Server: %sArcEmu %s r%u/%s-Win-%s %s(www.ArcEmu.org)"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
CharacterHandler.cpp Line:827 "Server: %sArcEmu %s r%u/%s-Win-%s %s(www.ArcEmu.org)"

Congratulations on the first useful post I have read on this forum in 2 weeks.

I wish I could give you a god damn award...

And I'm not even kidding... I'm getting sick of the stupidity....

*This is a compliment to you, for the record*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol dude you have to start from an end you cant just start making private servers and then expect all can everything.....

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Not giving the Credits only proves your some greedy china server only wanting donations to profit off something that is not your. gtfo

Back