Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question]How Do I Make Quest+CW Working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please answer me the question in the Title or if someone can help me run 2 server (Help for me = gimme the matchserver.exe that i can open for 2nd server) XD ok i hope i will get some help ;D.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
change in your server.ini the value mode=test to mode=clan
this will switch to clan war mode, test is quest mode.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No waiii my server owns ... I didn't have a computer case so i cut open a mini-pizza box and built a server out of that. It's powered on the pillsburry dough boy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But 'all' Not Allows To Me Playing In The Quest Mode. And Theres Not any Clan Wars.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
test mode is the olny way you can play quest mode, becuse it was never to be put into igunz....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think ALL doesn't work, I tried here and it didn't. I'm running multiple matchservers, with two users on my computer. That's my solution xD Find yours. If you need help on running multiple matchservers, PM me.

Upvote 0
Back