Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question I also don't know where to post this kind of question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I turn my private server world of kungfu into a installable client for the public people I Got everything done for the client the only thing I need to do is make it installable and here are the images of what I have done inside my folder.

I'm trying to set up a private server I got most of it done I was also wondering how I change the launcher name after you load it cause it says kungfu client and I Want to change it to SakuraWOKF Client.

I also have a website made for this game already to as well as I'm hosting it myself.
on my own PC.

I figured out how to share the file for users to download my private server I'm doing some testing.
now I just need to know what port I need to port forward the private server into my router and the in bound and outbound to my world of kungfu private server game so my family inside my home can also play as it says on there end can't connect to server please wait until later on their end but the launcher and everything else is good."

On Top of all these other questions I have for world of Kungfu
How do I change the monster XP And increase the coin rate drop and gold drop from trees?
And adjust Quest items?
As well also my shop says null anyone got the original ID numbers?

I can have? for the world of kungfu shop?

Id be grateful if anyone answers any of my listing questions.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back