Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

### Question RE: Mir 2###

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was just browsing the E.I chronies and i noticed a post about RZ mir2...Was just wondering if ne-1 knew if it was coming back? (Maybe its just a rumour)

Ne info would be appreciated - I recon it would b cool if it came back hehe ;)

Reaction score
it was supposed to come back, I worked for a long week on getting the files in order then send em to mental, then mental said he wanted more time...more time...more time...then host gave up and mental needs more time...more time...more time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:(

So current server status is:-

Files = sorted (by urself) :)
Host = None atm
Mental = Undecided about when and if 2 re-launch

Well ive been playing Euromir for abit and lots of ppl are now leaving with rumours of the Mir contract ending this week. I believe alot of ppl would play as always... Convince Mental DE lol :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
i wouldnt mind hosting it for a tempery thing...

As in till they found a new host or u mean that the server would be a temp thing?

Was hoping if the server was brought back that it would last a minumum of till summer ends, maybe even stay up for good this time lol >.<

:mwahaha:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mimir said:
As in till they found a new host or u mean that the server would be a temp thing?

Was hoping if the server was brought back that it would last a minumum of till summer ends, maybe even stay up for good this time lol >.<

:mwahaha:

No id host till mental gets a permante host...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
u got a spare pc that could handle it?

lol i have 2 pc's but the other one dont seem to wanna run mir2 private servers ;( for some reason

but the decent pc could handle it put its just i wanna use my pc for ova things so i wouldnt mind hosting it for a termpery host until adeh wonts to host it coz he knows he wonts to :tp:

Back