Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Solidus Repack-Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st i want to say "hi" to all ppl here ... as you can see, im new here ;-)

So, atm im testing the solidus repack. Its my 1st pserver and so i have some questions which commands are exactly needed for...maybe some1 can help me.

1. what command is needed to get a G50...Bow Kings 15-15-5 ?
( /get 246 92 1 ...ok, but how i get the eb on the weapon? )

2. what command is needed to get money/geons ?
( /get 31 ... i only get golden coins )

3. what command is needed to change my job ?
( /gposition ... ? )

4. what command is needed to get some skills, for example focus shot ?

Btw why i cant drop the stuff i got ?

Ok, thats all from me ^^ ... hope you can help me pls ... thx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. the eb you can set in the database, don't know any command to do this ingame (well, I just never needed^^)

2. you can't get money. build a bank npc to change something for high money (and back, how you want^^)

3. there are lists for the jobs ^^
/gposition 1 = 1st job
/gposition 2 = 2nd job
/gposition 3 = 2nd job again, but the other one
or you can do it in database which job you want

4. also in database or give you your job with /gposition and go to the skill teacher :p

you can't drop? if you /get the item, it's like bounded. But if you make the item in your storage, you can drop ( /storage ... /addwarehouse ... test it ^^)

Upvote 0

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
1. the eb you can set in the database, don't know any command to do this ingame (well, I just never needed^^)

2. you can't get money. build a bank npc to change something for high money (and back, how you want^^)

3. there are lists for the jobs ^^
/gposition 1 = 1st job
/gposition 2 = 2nd job
/gposition 3 = 2nd job again, but the other one
or you can do it in database which job you want

4. also in database or give you your job with /gposition and go to the skill teacher :p

you can't drop? if you /get the item, it's like bounded. But if you make the item in your storage, you can drop ( /storage ... /addwarehouse ... test it ^^)

2. you can get money via command... you just dont know how.. i do..

and i know how to make it possible to drop cheated items without do anything in db...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
update table Item set Num = 2000000000 where Index = 31 and PID = (yourpid)
update table Item set XAttack = 20 where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)
update table Item set UpgrLevel = 20 where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
update table Item set Num = 2000000000 where Index = 31 and PID = (yourpid)
update table Item set XAttack = 20 where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)
update table Item set UpgrLevel = 20 where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)

XAttack = 20 ?? is it possible to make it higher ?!

ofc and UpgrLevel ???

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it never worked by me higher then 20 xD

i wonder if someone can do somthin to make it higher than 20 .

anyway idk who wanna have somthing More than 20 But .. Knowledge is Good :p

Incase u wanna make a PvP Server :p

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow ... that cool .. i wonder just how over the 20
just :

update table Item set XAttack = (255 ) where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)
update table Item set UpgrLevel = (255) where Index = (yourweaponindex) and PID = (yourpid)

or wht !!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can do +255 / 255eb. Think that was the max.
cant remember how, think i used a admin tool to do it.

Ya thats right...255-255 is max.

Thx all for your posts, it was really helpful !!!

But i have another problem, i dont want to spam a new thread, so maybe some1 can me also help ... :smilie3: ?

I download the WebAdmin v.2 Repack by "soldier10785" ... installed all, login-database-mainserver = all ok, but when i try to login nothing happend (like others here^^) But its not possible to open the "config.pk" with "pkEditor"

So i read all threads/ posts here about `updating kosp + serial` (but it dont work cause of 31.07), `making your engine.exe`, `Using Swordcrypt` and and and ... but i dont find a solution :sq_yellow

I mean, i only want to use the server for privat & lan, so i dont need a protection like kosp, i only want to check out this repack.

So, how i can get my WebAdmin-server online without the kosp ?
What i need to do ... new engine.exe, new config.pk, delete all "protect.dll" ???

So please, if some1 knows the answer ( maybe the easy answer^^ ) for this problem...please post it here

thx

Upvote 0
Back