Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question to keyboard players

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you may know I been playing guitar for about 5 years now, and basically am looking to develop more stuff for my music creations... now, I am wanting to learn to play keyboard but I am after a really good keyboard which allows you to manually insert samples... the style of samples I am looking to use would be what you would expect from black metal..

Any recommendations on keyboards, please let me know

Dan.

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you must know the C, D, E, F, G, A, B,
that is the basic keys in keyboard
and remember that your hands must be not too straight and hard
it must be relaxed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you must know the C, D, E, F, G, A, B,
that is the basic keys in keyboard
and remember that your hands must be not too straight and hard
it must be relaxed

hes asking for good keyboard makes

uhm mine is a yamaha and i can insert midis and stuff, i got video killed the radio star on it =3

i cant find what model it is, but it is an old model

still good though

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless you have 5-10 years of piano behind you, the different type of pianos wont matter. You wont be able to tell a difference.

But Dan is asking about electronic keyboards, man ;)

Our keyboard guy got a Yamaha, but I think he should upgrade to some nice Korg keyboard or something. Basically, a Yamaha would be a good choice for a beginner I guess.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've always played on a real piano, so I wouldn't know a good keyboard, but from my experiences I can say Yamaha is an awesome brand which always produces top quality stuff.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless you have 5-10 years of piano behind you, the different type of pianos wont matter. You wont be able to tell a difference.
Well depends, u sometimes can tell difference's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Roland Fantom X8 (also has a synth proccessor)

I'd suggest, before jumping onto the a keyboard, if you're looking to expand your musical range, try listening to some orchestral stuff, even if it isn't on the piano.

Example:
Philip Glass - Piano, Minimalistic
Vivaldi's 3rd Movement
Frank Lizst

I mean, I try listening to a lot of different things, everything from Prog Metal - Jazz Fusion - Middle Eastern Instrumentals - Fingerstyle

But yeah, it's no good trying to expand your musical horizons without listening to a lot of different stuff, even if you don't like it, there's always something to be taken from a piece of music and to appreciate it.

Back