Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quick Tips and Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to keep tips and commands precise, short and on topic. Larger tips can go in separate forum threads.

When claiming ships you will need to be a certain level for non starter ones:
setlevel 51
Highest level is 50, however the game loves level + 1 in dev commands because Cryptic feels like it
You will also need to have to give yourself skills if you raise your level to actually fully become that level: press u THEN skills THEN shouldbeobvious. I am too lazy to tell you the best ones.

Gold Subscription (relog account to take effect):
SetGADDaysSubscribed 1000

Moving Map from anywhere:
mapMove

You can mapMove to any STF (like an endgame dugeon) and begin it as a single player with these maps:Brg_Quadra_Sigma_End_System
Brg_Quadra_Sigma_System
Brg_Sc_001_B_Sector
Brg_Sc_001_Sector
Brg_Vorn_Ground
Brg_Vorn_System
Not sure if that is all of them, use Brg_ for other maps to do with Borg.
Of course these aren't the only end game events using queues.

Some Base Maps:
Kfr_Sol_System
Kfr_Sol_Starbase_Ground
Klg_Qonos_Base_Ground
Klg_Qonos_Ground
Klg_Qonos_Ground_02
Klg_Qonos_Social_System
Klg_Qonos_System
Crd_Ds9_Wormhole_System
Crd_Ds9_Social_System
etc

Red Matter Capacitor Ship Item:
giveitem Collectors_Red_Matter_Capacitor

Phase Shift Ship Item:
giveitem Device_Space_Devidian_Phase_Shift

Ship Consoles (for boosting ship stats):
Stationmod_*
* is a regex expression meaning anything can go here basically
Some Science consoles are grouped under engineering consoles

With some items you encounter there will be a letter somewhere in the name that corresponds to rarity like this:
c_Common
u_Uncommon
r_Rare
v_Veryrare

To find consoles for ships try the console name (look it up on stogamepedia) or the ship name (without commas or anything like that).

Spacewep_*
Spaceitem_Shields_*
Spaceitem_Impulse_Engines_*
Spaceitem_Deflector_*

giveitem boff THEN Ctrl+Tab will list some rare bridge officers that you can get (which you train abilities too that you can use in your ships to make cool effects and become more powerful) also I am too lazy to tell you the best ones here too. But you can just use the killtarget command and havenofun (I tell you because you might not be able to defeat tough enemies without a team).

Go to qonos (for Klingon, also known as Kdf or Klg) or Sol (Federation, or Fed) and find the boff giver and claim tokens that you got with giveitem boff (e.g. Fersian) (that is one way you can get them), other items there will just straight give you some etc.

Near that boff giver will be the boff trainer to train specific skills (the highest end ones you can either train as a specific captain type (e.g. science, engineer, tactical) or get from other boffs.

Edit 2 (previously had not finished this section):
Once you have the skills you want you want to put points in them to make them more powerful (costs a really small amount of Expertise (what you get when leveling)). Press u THEN select a boff THEN select skills THEN put points in skills THEN switch to status tab THEN Career Options -> Promote THEN repeat for all skills needed in the Stations tab (which changes depending on your ship).

You can also train ground abilities to your boffs for when they beam to a planet surface with you (for them to use). Just pick the ones you like. Again I am too lazy to tell you which ones are best + it matters little.

End of Edit 2

giveitem Rewardpack_* gives all sorts of stuff

use /clear to empty chat and close console with ~ to enable copy and paste out of chat.

To race around all over the place use this ground item (slows ground "turning" and starting and stopping but speeds running)
giveitem Holiday_Ice_Skates

Press r key ingame to enable walkforward without touching anything
Press f key to quickly accept dialogs
Press i key for inventory

Edit:
givenumeric can be used for ec, dilithium, GPL (Gold Pressed Latinum) and Commendation:
LEFT = what you type in | RIGHT = what you get
resources - >EC
GPL - > Latinum
Dilithium ->Refined Dil.
The below ones can be 0-4:
Diplomacy_rank (Federation)
Marauder_rank (Klingon)
Those two above were faction specific in their naming so have a different naming system from the rest:
Science_Fed_rank
Science_Kdf_rank
etc etc
You can view commendations in the Duty Officers (commonly abbreviated doff) window.

The givenumeric command is basically like an addition to a value. So to revert giving 4 points to a commendation/ec/dili/GPL you could type for example: -4.

Most items are T12 (Tier 12 which is Mk XII) but max kit level is Mk X (or T10). A few items are leveless (I can't quite remember if they are equivalent to T12 or slightly less (when you are level 50 as they scale with level)).

Hangers - Some of the Klingon Carrier Pets are (there are more than this):
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Fekihri_Fighters_Store_3
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Fekihri_Frigate_Store_3
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Fighters_2
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Fighters_Store_3
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Power_Syphon_Drones_2
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Power_Syphon_Drones_Store_3
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Raider_2
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Raider_Store_3
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Repair_Drones_2
Klingon_Carrier_Launch_Repair_Drones_Store_3

For Rare pets change Store_3 to Store_2 and completely remove Store_3 for Uncommon or Common (don't know which haven't tested). Store_3 is the best = Very Rare. I don't know what _2 means so I left them up there.

Go to dili store -> Ship and Space Items -> Requisition Ship Equipment -> Hangers for the rest at Rare Quality.
Some hangers can only go on certain carriers.
End of Edit (1)

Edit 3:
Some exclusive pre order items:
Red Matter Capacitor Mentioned Above (Best "Battery" in the game, usually best paired with the phase ship item above and/or auxiliary batteries)
giveitem Promotion_Retail_Console_Power
giveitem Stationmod_Tactical_Phaser_Turret
End of Edit 3

Show Extra Options in Esc->Options->Controls and perhaps in other places.
OptionsMenuShowHidden 1

A Ground Item that cloaks you for 10 seconds (get plenty) they are fun:
giveitem Stim_Pack_Shroud

If you really want to teleport throughout maps you can use:
setposOffset x y z
OR
setpos absolutex absolutey absolutez
x == right; y == up; z == forward
Can be fun to stand on top on the shipyard like a dev in space without a suit and without expanding.

To kill your char:
killplayer
Fun to do in social zones

I will add more and cleanup a tad later.

Last edited:
Back