Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're doing it wrong then, if u can't claim the gift.

Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight
I don't understand your question sorry, you wan't to change some ring stats or what? Do the changes you need in DT_Item then you will need to parse/generate info.dat that is inside of etc.rfs. +if you will add new properties to the ring u might want to parse/generate langpack.tsv which is inside gui.rfs to add/change item description in client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well look, on another server when reincarnating with a reincarnation ring a buff appeared, for example with +30 attack speed and +10 parameters.

Next, I'd still like to know how to add the Shining sphere of reincarnation.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
안녕하세요 R2 초보입니다. R2 서버 파일 및 설치 방법을 알고 싶습니다. 도움을 주실 수 있으시면 znnz18@naver.com으로 이메일을 보내주세요.

실행 파일은 "R2Client2Admin_1602_V3"이라고 해서 보내드립니다. r2kr.ini만 있으면 클라이언트가 5개국에서 등장할 경우 한국어를 지원해야 할 뜻인 것을 알고 있습니다. 참 이상하네요. 자유롭게 중국/한국 2개국에서 실행되는 중국 게임 클라이언트를 사용하고 있고, 중국에서 잘 작동하고 있습니다.

기존의 테스트를 시도하는 동안 PTS 클라이언트 exe가 영어를 지원하지 않는 것 같습니다. langpack 내부의 텍스트를 표시하려고 합니다. 그러나 Langpack.tsv의 "조합"을 UTF-16에서 EUC-KR 게임 클라이언트로 변경하면 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION이 발생합니다. 즉, 클라이언트가 이를 가리킬 수 없음을 의미합니다.

게임 exe를 패치해 줄 수 있는 사람이 필요합니다. 제 생각에는 있을 것
실행 파일은 "R2Client2Admin_1602_V3"이라고 하며 이를 사용해야 합니다. r2kr.ini만 보면 클라이언트가 5개국 이하에서 출시되더라도 한국어를 지원해야 한다는 뜻인 것으로 알고 있습니다. 참 이상하네요. 다들 중국/한국 2개국에서 실행되는 중국 게임 클라이언트를 사용하고 있고 거기에서는 러시아어도 잘 작동하거든요.

약간의 테스트를 해 보니 PTS 클라이언트 exe가 한국어를 지원하지 않는 것 같습니다. langpack 내부의 텍스트를 바꾸려고했는데 ???가 표시됩니다. 그러나 Langpack.tsv의 "조합"을 UTF-16에서 EUC-KR 게임 클라이언트로 변경하면 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION이 발생합니다. 이는 클라이언트가 이 데이터 정렬을 읽을 수 없음을 의미합니다.

게임 exe를 패치해 줄 수 있는 사람이 필요합니다. 제 생각에는 어려울 것 같습니다.
View attachment 243531

서버파일 접속기 등등 자료 받어볼수있을까요??? 수정 보안 몇개 수정후 다시 보내드리겠습니다

Last edited:
Back