Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently using the Russian version of Free day client. It seems that this is the only teleport error. I wanted to enjoy it in Korean, so I started with OREON client and Free day client (running R2clientKR), but both of them have teleport errors.

Run Russian version when R2clientRU is running (no teleport error)
R2clientKR -> exe file Run Korean version as launcher after changing RU name (teleport error)

If you have a solution to this problem, please let me know

I'm sure you all know this, but let's share it.

* Add items to the store with SQL if you do not have a Web Manager
TBLParm - Tbl MerchantSell - Add Item (ListID:1 is Ashburn Merchant)
5688 Powder of oblivion (skill initialization) DT_Item - IIsEvent = False to appear
1594 Dungeon Admission Ticket 30 days

* Servant trainer Irina NPC creation (not at server startup)
2579 Irina DT_Monster / misEvent = False to appear

* Create Valefor Dungeon Teleporter NPC (Not at server startup)
2686 Teleporter Kuya DT_Monster / misEvent = False to appear
2687-dimensional gap DT_Monster/misEvent = False to appear

* Item cannot be picked up
FNLgame2157 = Programming Function = Function = Scalar Return Function = dbo.UfnGetEndDate (Modified 2050-01-01)
Drag from ALTER FUNCTION to END and click the Run button

Other than that, the last reward for the transformation quest has been changed. We have only proceeded with Alchemist and Ninja, and the skill book is missing in the final reward, and only the ring reward is received.
In my case, I just added an item to the Skill Bookstore as above and bought it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't fix dungeon enter script. A minimum of 10 people is required to enter. How to fix the script? There is a function "isEnterableEventDungeon" and "getEventDungeonEndtime" in this script(mMid = 2120). What's kind of data must be return from these functions?
TblDialogScript table.

It's possible to change minimum group size to 2. Still need group with other character (in second window for example). To change it: FNLParam -> TblParmSvrOp -> mSvrNo: 2156 -> mOpNo: 104 -> mOpValue1 set from 10 to 1.
mOpValue3 responsible for allowed time in dungeon.

------------------------

Anyone knows how to edit recipes and meta information about items in client? I know its in etc/etc.rfs -> info.dat but can't understand file format.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R2clientKR -> exe file Run Korean version as launcher after changing RU name (teleport error)

If you have a solution to this problem, please let me know

Teleport error comes from incompatibility between server and client, This virtual machine is 1502, and client is 1602, so you need to find old client to play, without teleport lag, i recomend you to download RevolgGC client (its russian pirate server) and then take all EXE and all DLL from Freeday client and replace them in RevolgGC client, so you will receive good client without lag, and with actualized GUI.
* Create Valefor Dungeon Teleporter NPC (Not at server startup)
2686 Teleporter Kuya DT_Monster / misEvent = False to appear
2687-dimensional gap DT_Monster/misEvent = False to appear
You don't need 3 of this NPC's, as 2 of 3 have not working dialogscript, same on Accra island, 3 more NPC to enter into Valefor dungeon, and 2 of them have non working dialog script, so you need to only enable 1 of each NPC (Dimensional gap, and another npc to enter from accra island) and check their dialog script, you have to look for one that contains code to enter to all 3 floors of Valefor from 40 lvl to 70, this is the only one which is working. you can copy this dialogscript to other copies of these NPC and paste them for others npc, but no need to do that as u only need 1 of each NPC. others 2 are just outdated versions of this NPC's, u can actually remove them.

Anyone knows how to edit recipes and meta information about items in client? I know its in etc/etc.rfs -> info.dat but can't understand file format.
Well if you find VK conversation about R2 in russian social media Vkonakte you can find parser for infodat author released it for the community for free and u can get it there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply, Mr. ReVerend~ After hearing your opinion, we found revGC client and 3 other clients such as OREON, PTS, and PREEDAY, and we tried the same way, but we still get a teleport error. The 1502 version of the client was difficult to find and no longer difficult to find. (6 client tests in total) Only the Freeday and revolGC clients operate the R2clientRU teleport normally, and the R2clientKR (Korean executable)Teleport does not work on all clients.All files have been copied to the client except the Freeday folder.R2. INI, R2. CFG, cnf. In addition to INI,The exe file r2clientRU was renamed and used the launcher of the downloaded smile.Am I doing something wrong, or is it a client problem, or is it a way to fix it in server or SQL?Please let me know if anyone knows how to resolve teleport errors when running R2clientKR.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please let me know if anyone knows how to resolve teleport errors when running R2clientKR.
There is a problem in client and server nation maybe, as it was with Russian PTS client on 1502 server verison, on 1602 version of the server there is no problem with teleport on PTS Admin client, or OREON client or others that are compatible with this version of the server, don't know what causes teleport lag for sure, but i think its something in dll files of the client, or game locations that are from newer version of the server, like Demojar Island which was added in 1702 version, so clients that have Demojar Island in the client files will 100% have teleport lag, maybe cuz game locations are coded diferently in newer version of the client. Try running Field,Channel,Manager on different Nations maybe it will help you with korean exe of the game. I also recommend you to translate all date u can in databases to Korean from chinese, and generate new info.dat maybe it will help with your problem too, anyway translating whole database data is needed to use that parser that i'm talking about, because it takes all the data from sql and puts it into info.dat file try program DBForge and make new database on new Collation instead of "prc_chinese_ci_as" find another that is suited for Korean language, for cyrillic suport we are using Cyrillic_General_ci_as and it works like a charm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for always giving me good answers TheReverend
I've been trying to solve it for a few days, but I don't think I can solve it with my knowledge. The Russian version of FREE DAY 2.0 runs normally in all parts, so I'm satisfied with this version. Anyway, thank you so much for your sincere response. It helped me a lot ^.^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know password for Korean latest clients archives? they changed it from old "4a3408a275b0343719ae2ab7250a8cab0c03b2178a58f2de" password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i leave link to torrent files with latest original avaible version of R2 server, with pdb files included. i will stay on peer as much as i can.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16jEQOx2LGa-hY6RVq0H4AhWrUvmVUXGa
The password to open the archives is 384791. Server is untouched, as it was leaked from chinese localisators, lot of garbage inside (mostly user data) This archives contain the server itself, live server databases backups, and cross server database (Guild battles server) with official installation instruction from webzen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:
Your link is old 1502 server, My torrent is 1602 server with battle server and pdb files included, latest leak official leak. There are "newer" versions but they are unavaible to public atm, handmade emulators made on base of this 1602 files, but with broken mechanics. so they don't really worth it, better play on old with correct mechanics, than on half broken emulators.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your link is old 1502 server, My torrent is 1602 server with battle server and pdb files included, latest leak official leak. There are "newer" versions but they are unavaible to public atm, handmade emulators made on base of this 1602 files, but with broken mechanics. so they don't really worth it, better play on old with correct mechanics, than on half broken emulators.
I tried your torrent but nobody seed that..... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i leave link to torrent files with latest original avaible version of R2 server, with pdb files included. i will stay on peer as much as i can.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16jEQOx2LGa-hY6RVq0H4AhWrUvmVUXGa
The password to open the archives is 384791. Server is untouched, as it was leaked from chinese localisators, lot of garbage inside (mostly user data) This archives contain the server itself, live server databases backups, and cross server database (Guild battles server) with official installation instruction from webzen.
why did you post this? if in 24 hours he was able to distribute only 228mb?
-----------------
distribution went thanks, I'm sorry

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried your torrent but nobody seed that..... :)
Cuz my PC is not 24/7 on maybe? and i'am the only one who is seeding, leave the torrent downloanding for 24 hours and you will download the files 100%

why did you post this? if in 24 hours he was able to distribute only 228mb? bullying people?
https://ibb.co/QmpFFwz check your internet lol, i have 1GB/s download and upload speed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found out whether sanctions or country bans are to blame. It works fine with VPN. won't download without vpn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cuz my PC is not 24/7 on maybe? and i'am the only one who is seeding, leave the torrent downloanding for 24 hours and you will download the files 100%

check your internet lol, i have 1GB/s download and upload speed.

Thank you, now is on Mega.nz to:
No password required!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have a game client that is compatible with a game server version 1602? Because I think the authentication there is different from 'P=&H1=&H2=...'.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a game client that is compatible with a game server version 1602? Because I think the authentication there is different from 'P=&H1=&H2=...'.
Oreon client works fine with 1602. or do you mean how to disable autoregistration on the server, and turn on password check? to fix this you should work on database level client have nothing to do with it, authentification is all the same, on all clients (atleast old ones) new ones like latest korean are different thats right, but not on authentification level, they changed world coordinates or something, cuz character appears in the middle of nowhere and crashes instantly.

To turn off autoregistration, you have to open table inside FNLParm database, is called "TblParmSvrOp" , find option 53 (DoNotAccountAutomaticCreation = 0x35) for your server number and in row called mIsSetup put 1, then in option 54 (CertifyToPasswordInDB = 0x36) in row mIsSetup put 1, but it will not work correctly, you have to fix the functions inside the database related to login and pass check.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oreon client works fine with 1602. or do you mean how to disable autoregistration on the server, and turn on password check? to fix this you should work on database level client have nothing to do with it, authentification is all the same, on all clients (atleast old ones) new ones like latest korean are different thats right, but not on authentification level, they changed world coordinates or something, cuz character appears in the middle of nowhere and crashes instantly.

To turn off autoregistration, you have to open table inside FNLParm database, is called "TblParmSvrOp" , find option 53 (DoNotAccountAutomaticCreation = 0x35) for your server number and in row called mIsSetup put 1, then in option 54 (CertifyToPasswordInDB = 0x36) in row mIsSetup put 1, but it will not work correctly, you have to fix the functions inside the database related to login and pass check.
I was getting the error "Incorrect RSC" on the orion client. I fixed it by change TblParmSvr->mIsCheckRSC 1->0.
Thank you for recommend use orion client (because before that I tried to use the acra and dispel clients and it unusable) :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was getting the error "Incorrect RSC" on the orion client. I fixed it by change TblParmSvr->mIsCheckRSC 1->0.
Thank you for recommend use orion client (because before that I tried to use the acra and dispel clients and it unusable) :eek:tt:
new clients are not supported with this server, because their GUI have elements and mechanics that are not written inside the server exe. if you want new GUI with removed features that are not supported by current server files, use Revolgc client.

Back