Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, that's right. Run the client in Korean.

2333957291(eErrNoGoldItemMissMatchValidDate):金币道具和DT_ITEM流通期限不一致.[GoldItem(355:高级服务礼券(2735)]
Is there any solution for this?
The error tells you what's wrong, something with the term of validity of the item probably, open dt_item and search for
2735 this ID and watch what can be wrong, check the term of validity it should be 10000, also check gold item table and watch for same ID 2735, also check if 2735 item is set as shop item in DT_Item (set IIsCharge 1)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I share the information I found out.

If you add a fixed-term gold item from TblMerchantSellList and purchase and use the fixed-term item with silver, it will not work.
(Gold items without an expiration date can be used by adding gold items from TblMerchantSellList.)
So, of course, I thought it was possible to use the fixed-term gold item
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I researched for 3 days for this problem.

To activate, add a fixed-term item to the SHOP, purchase it, and double-click the purchased fixed-term gold item to use it.

!!!!!!Gold items with expiration dates must be added and used in the SHOP.!!!!!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I share the information I found out.

If you add a fixed-term gold item from TblMerchantSellList and purchase and use the fixed-term item with silver, it will not work.
(Gold items without an expiration date can be used by adding gold items from TblMerchantSellList.)
So, of course, I thought it was possible to use the fixed-term gold item
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I researched for 3 days for this problem.

To activate, add a fixed-term item to the SHOP, purchase it, and double-click the purchased fixed-term gold item to use it.

!!!!!!Gold items with expiration dates must be added and used in the SHOP.!!!!!!
Not sure what you tried to do, adding Premium voucher directly to npc sell list or what? you better add it to one of existing Premium packs, look the way other temporal items are added and do same for premium voucher. or add it to the in game shop as buying item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you tried to do, adding Premium voucher directly to npc sell list or what? you better add it to one of existing Premium packs, look the way other temporal items are added and do same for premium voucher. or add it to the in game shop as buying item
K-007 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

adding 2735 Premium voucher NPC sell but not working

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone help with setting up the shop, I have already tried all the ways not one does not update the balance in the game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how I can add skill points and trophy to character? I saw info about trophy, but forgot where)
Also i added skill points to guild at TblGuild.mSkillTreePoint and it didn't work too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need guide
Just fill the config file man... :zippy:

Still dont work for me, 0 shop balance
Verify if your login is present in the FNLAccount.dbo.Member table. If it is not, just add a new row to the table with your login and set the value of the cash column to 999999

how I can add skill points and trophy to character? I saw info about trophy, but forgot where)
Also i added skill points to guild at TblGuild.mSkillTreePoint and it didn't work too
Skill Points: FNLGame --> TblPcState --> mSkillTreePoint

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Verify if your login is present in the FNLAccount.dbo.Member table. If it is not, just add a new row to the table with your login and set the value of the cash column to 999999
I tried on 10 different accounts there is no effect

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried on 10 different accounts there is no effect
Balance is not working cuz of ISAPI_Filter.dll edited in wrong way probably. Before following the guide, install IIS on your windows (Google how to install IIS) AND MAKE SURE U CHECK EVERYTHING that is related to IIS. every check box then you can proceed with Isapi filter installation which is the official shop. the dll that i upload here, is configured for User name 11 and password 777777 edit it with any hex redactor, but rember u can't use more than 2 characters to username, and 6 characters for password max. if you don't want to edit dll with hex redactor use my dll, but after that go to your SQL database and create new user named 11 and set password for that user to 777777. after completing guide and going to the ipaddress:8080 in your browser you should see rotating Yin Yang symbol saying access denied. this means that the shop is working.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Balance is not working cuz of ISAPI_Filter.dll edited in wrong way probably. Before following the guide, install IIS on your windows (Google how to install IIS) AND MAKE SURE U CHECK EVERYTHING that is related to IIS. every check box then you can proceed with Isapi filter installation which is the official shop. the dll that i upload here, is configured for User name 11 and password 777777 edit it with any hex redactor, but rember u can't use more than 2 characters to username, and 6 characters for password max. if you don't want to edit dll with hex redactor use my dll, but after that go to your SQL database and create new user named 11 and set password for that user to 777777. after completing guide and going to the ipaddress:8080 in your browser you should see rotating Yin Yang symbol saying access denied. this means that the shop is working.
shoud i change ip in isapi.dll? Site work,
got rotating Yin Yang symbol
but still 0 balance in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since it requires too much work for beginners, we recommend the ghost face file for those who are building R2 Online for the first time. This works fine just by entering the IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have different IP on the host where you run the server yes, sure you have to change the IP address. and also change the IP in .ini file that is mentioned in the tutorial
Do I need to open ports or add a rule for windows firewall& Because the site is working , but the game is still 0 , creating new account and add cash still 0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to open ports or add a rule for windows firewall& Because the site is working , but the game is still 0 , creating new account and add cash still 0
nope, if everything done right u don't have to open anyports or adding rules. Unless you changed database collation from chinese to other and translated the database, you have to edit function for shop to work. but if its original chinese database it should work as it is.

Back