Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R63 client works only on server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem, i have an R63 hotel, and only on the pc with the servers wil load the client.

on any other pc, the client loads, the hotelview shows up, and na a couple seconds to a minute, then i recivie a error.

What can i do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i use Phoenix 3.0

this is the error:
Dutch (in the cms): Oeps! Er is iets misgegaan en daardoor ben je waarschijnlijk je verbinding verloren met de client. Wil je opnieuw de client betreden? Klik hier!

English, translated with google: Oops! Something went wrong, so you're likely to lose your connection to the client. Would you re-enter the client? Click here!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, i see that! haha, but i hold it on english, for the other RG users, haha!

The emu gives no errors or logs...i have W8, can that create this problem?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, this is set to the correct ports and the vars is also correct...on localhost works the whole hotel good...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On a second pc on my home, there is only the retro installed, nothing more then that...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes i think so...on local host can i enter the hotel, hotelrooms, badges working, commands working, pets working, meubi working....the SWF is correctly i think than

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oke, no problem! thnx for so far!, i think i install W7, maybe its help...small change i think...but you know never...

Upvote 0
Back