Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R63 UberCMS Phoenix Custom Furni Help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, so i recently attempted to add in custom furniture to my hotel, i added it in and it showed a black box so i cleared my cache and i could see it!

BUT!, the rest of my users cant :( , they still see a black box, is there a way to make all my users see it without them clearing there cache? cause that seems kinda dumb how they have to do it per furni..

Also, how do i edit the name of the furni in the catalogue ? thanks bye !

Reaction score
Are you sure they've cleared there cache's aswell? And if you want them to see it without clearing cache, rename your `furnidata.txt` to something like `furnidata_new1.txt` and update your client.php files, and then they will be loading the new furnidata and that means they won't have to clear their cache! Hope I helped :)

Oh, and to edit the name in the catalogue, you will need to edit the `catalog_items` table, and find the catalog_name for the furniture you would like to edit! Cheers, Liam!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you sure they've cleared there cache's aswell? And if you want them to see it without clearing cache, rename your `furnidata.txt` to something like `furnidata_new1.txt` and update your client.php files, and then they will be loading the new furnidata and that means they won't have to clear their cache! Hope I helped :)

Oh, and to edit the name in the catalogue, you will need to edit the `catalog_items` table, and find the catalog_name for the furniture you would like to edit! Cheers, Liam!

Hey, uhh i did the furnidata thing, and it didnt work :/, plus what is the difference from renaming it? isnt that just the same thing but a different file name. Could you please give me a step by step tutorial in detail, i could pay you $3.00

Upvote 0
Back