Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

( Race Ran Client 100% Working Using S-files Sweety Ran )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to open param and some txt from glogic? It seems REEditor from Sweety Server Files not working ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And what is the password for the RCC? I tried to use this !ZiL@3116FDG8dfge%$@#2wds$&32sDcxWeEZ but it say's wrong password ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to login but its show me "Login username and password are incorrect"? Which database is compatible for this serverfiles..?

RCC password is incorrect.. @_@

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
D3DX10_30.dll <` check
And what is the password for the RCC? I tried to use this !ZiL@3116FDG8dfge%$@#2wds$&32sDcxWeEZ but it say's wrong password ..

check <~~ D3DX10_30.dll
Yes me too try pass !ZiL@3116FDG8dfge%$@#2wds$&32sDcxWeEZ but error

D3DX10_30.dll
I try to login but its show me "Login username and password are incorrect"? Which database is compatible for this serverfiles..?

RCC password is incorrect.. @_@

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
go to data/glogic then paste glogicserver.rcc lol dont data/glogicserver inside folder glogicserver :))
file glogicserver.rcc error period
you can up glogicserver no error period
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys try to run this game without running the serverfiles.. It will not give you a error in selecting serverlist.. LOL..
Nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back