Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaenCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
Why would you add watermarks? So no ones steals your images? Most of the images in your "CMS" are from MapleStory. Also, the images could be easily reproduced, not that anyone would want to have them.

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
Ok I put a watermark whats it to you?

Nothing, just asking you why. Anyways, good luck on this project, hopefully it won't have as many vulnerabilities as all the other ones.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rev 9: Added toolbar
Rev 10: - Fixed sidebar - Added tabbedAccordion - mootools for Blogs, News, and events
Rev 11: Tabs for News, Events, Blogs on home page coded by me with ajax :D css some taken from moofx though :( and no more accordion :(
Rev 12: - Changed tabs, didn't notice that it did not show the tab_text after being clicked oops :( and changed to use a switch instead of if statements.
Rev 13: Small commit just took out title, just wanted to say less updates this week because I have my Midterms.
Rev 14: SQL Connection

Hieroglyphics - RaenCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you'd need help with some design, i can do some nice layouts and i would liek to practise my PHP skillz. :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make skins for it, but I'd rather this be a 1 man project. After it's released it will have a skinning system that allows you to change it t whatever because it will also be using different templates for each skin. You can start now if you would like, and around rev 30-50 or so I'll add in your skin and code it as well. I'm not sure how it'll be yet though. Like you must have all the same pages in the nav, and must have toolbar, sidebar and rest is up to you.

EDIT: Actually, it's better if you wait. This CMS only looks good on Chrome, FF, and Opera. I have to optimize it for IE after, then I should probably start new skins.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great CMS keep up the great work i will use this when its released for my server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I'm working on next:
- Anti-DoS (Wont be perfect because it's only PHP, but will block some)
- Cache queries if over 30 (Changeable) users connected to site
- Template engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm template engine complete maybe I'll add a few extra things to it but main template file :)

Raen.tpl:

PHP:
<!--
	This file is part of Raen CMS.
	Copyright © 2010 Hieroglyphics

Raen CMS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
    (at your option) any later version.

Raen CMS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
    GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    along with Raen CMS.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
-->

<html>
	<head>
		<title>{title} (Powered by RaenCMS)</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1;" />

<meta name="Author" content="Hieroglyphics" />

<link type="text/css" href="styles/Raen/raen.style.css" rel="stylesheet" />	

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="styles/Raen/images/favicon.ico"> 

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/Raen.js"></script>
	</head>
	<body>
        <div id="nav_container">
            <div id="nav_buttons">
                <ul class="nav">
                    {nav}
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div id="container">
            <div id="banner"></div>
            <div id="under_banner"></div>
            <div id="sidebar_header">
                <div id="sidebar_server"></div>
            </div>
            <div id="sidebar_body">
                <div id="sidebar_text">
                    {sidebar}
                </div>
            </div> 
			<div id="toolbar">
				{toolbar}
			</div>
            <div id="txtcontainer">
				{content}
			</div>
        </div>
    </body>
</html>

my CSS is very messy :(

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why mention it to us now if its going to be released in 100 rev's <.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
._.
I'm making my own CMS for the hell of it, but I'm pretty new to PHP ( Along with every other language ). By that I mean that all the knowledge I have of it is self taught by looking at released CMS's.
You think you could show me a few of your files to study a little?
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why mention it to us now if its going to be released in 100 rev's <.<

That's why it's in the Development section, except I don't know what rev it will be released. Right now I'm doing alot of the basic structure and stuff still like the template engine.

._.
I'm making my own CMS for the hell of it, but I'm pretty new to PHP ( Along with every other language ). By that I mean that all the knowledge I have of it is self taught by looking at released CMS's.
You think you could show me a few of your files to study a little?
Thanks.

MSN: mrkrishan@live.com and Hieroglyphics.Maple@live.com add both because I switch off lol, I won't give you files, but I'll give you some good tuts :) That way you learn to code > than poop like pandacms and cype and all that. Object Oriented is the way to go :)

so are you going to release this ??? i love it men

Yes, I will release it once enough is complete. Right now I am sort of working on register, but I still have alot to do including the forum :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what... you mean u nvr going to release it ... darn it..

No, I said I will release it :) just probably not really soon :( because I have alot more work to do before releasing :( But I'll definitely release with SVN and maybe after releasing I'll let more people on my team :) and there will be more skins then :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

If anybody could, I need somebody to write up a Terms of Service for me :/ should be pretty lengthy in size.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I said I will release it :) just probably not really soon :( because I have alot more work to do before releasing :( But I'll definitely release with SVN and maybe after releasing I'll let more people on my team :) and there will be more skins then :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

If anybody could, I need somebody to write up a Terms of Service for me :/ should be pretty lengthy in size.

why would we need a Terms of Service if what we are doing is illegal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back