Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rage Fighter spell bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using Titan Tech MuServer and when i was testing the Rage Fighter class, i found out that the skill called Dark Side is only dealing damage and making the animation when it's first used and if I hold down the right click button, he keeps hitting the ground without dealing any damage.

The Dragon Roar skill is too weak, it doesn't matter if i put Strength, energy or even Vitality, the skill remains weak. Dealing 300~350 damage.

Does anyone know how do I fix these 2 bugs?

Thanks,

lvenonl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answering guys!

It seems that Dragon Roar is working now! Haha!

But the Dark Side...it's a strange issue. The spell works in some maps, like Tarkan or Aida. The damage only shows up on the first hit, on the others, it doesn't but i know it's still dealing damage, because i can kill mobs even without showing the damage. On Arena/Stadium. The damage shows up only one time and i can't kill the mobs. No matter how longer i use it. It doesn't work in Arena.

Maybe it's a client issue (and) a server issue with my Stadium.att file. Do you have any clue about this issue?

Thanks.

EDIT: I am using TT 11.11.92

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back