Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGE-PARTY (Nik-C's Night)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What a Ducking night :D

Downloading the pics at the minute so thought ID tell you all about my night :tp:

First off, we set off (me and ady) we went to train station got on train to manchester and I thought the train went to manchester piccadilly station and we ended up in victoria station >.< lol so we got a tram to picadilly and we were late so every1 went to Ex's cuz he had to go to work and MasterD, Sic and Rob met us there. Well we kinda got confused and they thought we were in town and we were actually in pilladilly station >.< lol so after about 15 phone calls 3 txts and a KFC crispy strips meal :tp: we met up. Thenw e got the train to Ex's but we didnt know were he lived :/ lol so we went to the pub (btw MD drinks like a fish) Phone around for some1 to come and meet us, we phoned:- Maka, Stri and QuikS, QuikS was the only guy we cud get hold of so him and sol came to meet us :D

Got to Ex's, walked in the kitchen. I well didnt reconise maka and he goes "Nik-C, the doors that way" -.- pfft lol. Then Tupac wanted me to giv him a kiss :tp:

After a few beers (MD had like 7 in an hour o_o) QuikS was showing me these swet as pressure point things (they Ducking hurt) but it was funny :tp: After abit we were talking about the server and stuff and what did ya think ppl wud look like. Every1 went for some food and me and mak had a game of basket ball :D Then ex come home ^_^ and we had sex for hours erm I mean we hugged and that was all

Reaction score
lol m8 ya forgot aboutsaying about the otha pizza we orderd lol and ya was cool as m8 :)
and it was me who told ya to chat up them girrls lol wiv there b/fs there was mad as

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what a great fukin night m8, i got on propper wicked with u and i just wanna say i LOVE U ALL I THINK U WERE ALL GREAT PEOPLE. im sooooo looking forward 2 the next 1.
Nik-C i love u man.

/Gilly

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tupac said:
lol m8 ya forgot aboutsaying about the otha pizza we orderd lol and ya was cool as m8 :)
and it was me who told ya to chat up them girrls lol wiv there b/fs there was mad as

Ther was another pizza? lolol

Im suprised they didnt jump me lol gud job you were there for back up :)

Back