Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rage Party: The Aftermath

Reaction score
OMG what a night, first of all i wanna say that i love nik-c (such a classy bloke) and i suppose i better apolagise to him dfor breaking one of his ribs lol (sorry nik-c ur still a top bloke) holy poop where do i begin? insane mad drunken rabble that we where, we tryed to pick a fight with the pizza delivery guys lol ahh its 7:30am and im still pissed so i will tell more when im sober and had more sleep!!! but i have to say again, im sorry nik-c ur the man

Reaction score
Nice party, I was probably the only sobre one there. Big thanks to Ex(Lee) for making it possible. :)

Thanks to everyone for turning up to the party too, you all created an excellent atmosphere, especially Maka lol, you're mad. :p

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did.

~End~ ^^

Reaction score
all the fun with the pizza delivery guy, made spendin a tenner on one pizza worth it. twas funny listenin to everyone threatenin him,which defo wasnt helpin but it was funny anyway

Reaction score
maka twated me one at the start of the nite in the head ^__^. I was wearing ex's martial arts head gear.... gave me a headache for the rest of the nite / morning lmao :D

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Bleh, It Was Crap...

LOL Only Joking, Ducking Awesome Night.

Me And Strider Had A Sword Fight With Lee's Wooden Swords For Like 45mins, He Got 2 Broken Fingers And I Got A Crack Round The Head :)

Kicked Everyone's butt At Soul Calibre 2 :)

Was Great Fun, 3 Black Bin Bag's Full Of Empty Beer Cans :)

Back