Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rage Party: The Aftermath

Reaction score
OMG what a night, first of all i wanna say that i love nik-c (such a classy bloke) and i suppose i better apolagise to him dfor breaking one of his ribs lol (sorry nik-c ur still a top bloke) holy poop where do i begin? insane mad drunken rabble that we where, we tryed to pick a fight with the pizza delivery guys lol ahh its 7:30am and im still pissed so i will tell more when im sober and had more sleep!!! but i have to say again, im sorry nik-c ur the man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice party, I was probably the only sobre one there. Big thanks to Ex(Lee) for making it possible. :)

Thanks to everyone for turning up to the party too, you all created an excellent atmosphere, especially Maka lol, you're mad. :p

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did.

~End~ ^^

Reaction score
all the fun with the pizza delivery guy, made spendin a tenner on one pizza worth it. twas funny listenin to everyone threatenin him,which defo wasnt helpin but it was funny anyway

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maka twated me one at the start of the nite in the head ^__^. I was wearing ex's martial arts head gear.... gave me a headache for the rest of the nite / morning lmao :D

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Bleh, It Was Crap...

LOL Only Joking, Ducking Awesome Night.

Me And Strider Had A Sword Fight With Lee's Wooden Swords For Like 45mins, He Got 2 Broken Fingers And I Got A Crack Round The Head :)

Kicked Everyone's butt At Soul Calibre 2 :)

Was Great Fun, 3 Black Bin Bag's Full Of Empty Beer Cans :)

Back