Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Reaction score
Rageparty 7th-8th October- Meeting arrangements wanted

There is a Rageparty to be happening shortly at my house and some people have already said they can make it so it will be defo going ahead. Anyone can come along.

When

7th - 8th Oct

Where

It will be in Leeds, I'll give address privately for those who need it.

For those who will be coming I would like to have a number to contact you on so we don't miss each other and get lost when meeting.

Arrivals

You can turn up anytime after 1pm. There is many ways to get to leeds by train, coach and even airport but, if coming by plane, I would advise you to aim for Manchester airport and catch a train to leeds. This is because Leeds/Bradford Airport is very difficult to get to from my house.

I will arrange to meet you all when we have sorted out times to meet one another closing to the date.

Departures

You can leave at any time the next day.

Rules

There is no partuicular rules to my house a part from it will be great if you didn't do anything silly or stupid that could get me into trouble with neighbours. Anyone I find to be causing trouble with any other people at the party I will ask you to leave. (It has never happen before at a rageparty but things could happens).

Expenses

Bring as much as you like as we might all group together for any drinks or food that you might like. There is a few shops near me where you can buy all sorts of things and different take-away services for any type of food.

Finally.. I like to know who will be able to come to the party so I can have a rough idea of numbers.

I'll make a list of who said they would:-

Me
My other half
Lee
His other half
Obbob - maybe
FlamingSkull
Sliveron
His friend
Dom
Dan - Maybe
Triumph
Nathan
His friend
Joe
My teddy bear aka MasterD
Hydra

15 people so far :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
why is every rageparty thread spammed with people saying they cant come?
if you actually can make it there but wont be able to attend the party for some reasons then thats a different story, but theres always people from the other side of the globe, who could never make it there in a million years, posting to say that they cant make it (asif it actually surprises us!).
ffs she wants to know who can come.

Reaction score
I'll be there. O.O
Comming all the way from the states too. Guess that makes me the person to travel the longest distance for a rageparty. :D

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
ill deffo be there! :D bringing piasa with me too ^.^

why is every rageparty thread spammed with people saying they cant come?
if you actually can make it there but wont be able to attend the party for some reasons then thats a different story, but theres always people from the other side of the globe, who could never make it there in a million years, posting to say that they cant make it (asif it actually surprises us!).
ffs she wants to know who can come.

aye thats so damn true m8, ive deleted all the spam posts and will temp ban any future spammers

hopefully they will stay away now lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll check with planes and trains etc. I think i'll come :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to come, and i can come.
However im looking to bring a mate with me if thats ok, cause im scared all alone in big mean whaterplaceyoulive :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
me come me come!

=D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm starting university at York on the 8th of october, so I don't think I'll be able to join you all, but I'll see if I can wrangle my way into coming ;)

Reaction score
I want to come, and i can come.
However im looking to bring a mate with me if thats ok, cause im scared all alone in big mean whaterplaceyoulive :(

Of Course you can bring a friend along if you come, I will have a big smile upon my face, I have been wanting to meet you in ages :D

I will look after you and love you and care for you and give you whatever you want so don't be scared :tp

I can't wait for this rageparty, going to see new faces and old of course so YEY:eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe someone should add the the first post who all said they would. Then People will know who to expect. ;)

Anyways the people who said they were are:

Kitten
Me
Lee
Piasa
Flameningskull
Silveron
Silveron's friend
Strider
Mental - maybe
Triumph - maybe
nathan

So that's 9-11 people comming and I'm pretty sure DTB said he'll come and rape us all so that makes it 10-12. Sounds like a party to me. =D

NoPeace - out

Back