Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageParty Part 3 :P

Reaction score
Oh well its that time of year to start organising RZ Party 3 :p .

Ive booked a week off Work My bro and Mum and dad go on holiday during a 4 day period (bro for 2 weeks dont need to worry about him -.-) .

Date of party 10th of September 2004 (Friday night) and u can stay all day saturday if u like but u all have to be out of my house by Sunday afternoon at the latest i need to clean up (>:p) This party will be a huge booze up loud music (neighbour call the police type) Will get my m8s from round here to come round so it will be say 10 from here and about 10 of my good m8s from round here (Beer will be supplied up to a limit i will buy about 48 cans but after that ur on ur own so bring money) theres a shop near me so dont need to worry about that.

Anybody need my Phone number nearer to the time (or now not fussed) pm me and ill give it you to make arrangements.

Travel Arangements
Most of u will be coming by Train and the odd few probs by Car (i suggest u sober up the saturday b4 driving. :p)

Picadilly Station Manchester ~ Most trains come from round England to here however that means we will have to get the train to Guide bridge station which is quite a treck from my house but for those willing to walk the better (Hopefully i will be able to drive or people will do trips in turn to the station to my house if they wish.)

Victoria Station Manchester ~ Not many trains go to here but if u can the better it brings u directly into the centre of the town i live then u can catch a Bus (337 from stand C) will tell u in detail if u need to know.

I hope u all can come (who live in England if any1 live abroad and are crazy enough to fly Manchester Airport is quite far from here but u can get a taxi :p)

If no1 comes its no biggy im sure will come and we have a smaller party but it would be great if EVERY1 comes even if i dont know u to well.

Peeeeacceee

(Mod stick plz :p) Leave name if u think u can come (still in early stages)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Again, another party on the other side of the planet! Plus I need to stay 1 year at my job to get weeks vacation.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have a party at beckys place shes only like 100 miles away :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would host such a party, US that is. Problem is... I live in the middle of no where!

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
its a friday :p tell work ur sick if u work saturdays :p

*Boss drives past MD's house and see's Nik totally pissed with his shirt half ripped, his hair shaved and written on his forehead "IM GAY"*

Next day...

Nik: Sorry i was sick
Boss: So i see....so i see....FIRED :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hellprowler said:
lol, we should throw the RZ US party, Becky hosting! :p.

Now that my friend would be sweet :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

IF I had one, it would be in my big butt yard with a outdoor bar with stools...sweet!

Back