Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageParty

Reaction score
grr at every1 telling me to go lol after all these peeps such as Ex,DTB,Tupac,Nik and more tryin to get me to come ive finally cracked and agreed to come i cant take it any more u mofos >,< also i found out my m8s g/f 18th is tommorow so its not conflicting with the rage party date :p hehe

anyways see ya there lol can i have info on whos meeting who and where lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we meetin Ex at 11:50 in manchester piccadilly :) we'll hold a big sign up saying 'Rock Hard Boro Posse' and everyone will fear us and ex will hopefully notice it and we all have great bimmage sex :)

Reaction score
talked to a m8 today... he said it takes 2 hours to drive from leicester to manchester (not including driving into the center) and apparently we dont need to drive into the center so thats good... will hopefully be there around 2ish :good:

Reaction score
Solares said:
talked to a m8 today... he said it takes 2 hours to drive from leicester to manchester (not including driving into the center) and apparently we dont need to drive into the center so thats good... will hopefully be there around 2ish :good:

only the train people are going to manchester m8

ifu drive up go straight into derbyshire, look for the A57 ^__^

only reason train people meeting in mancheser is because its so much easier :D

Back