Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragestock Defo List

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
add ur name only, this is a list so we kno how many ppl are going also put if u will be camping out or bookin an hotel or woteva.

Put ur name on only on the list dont add other ppls and make 1 post only on this thread to say you are going

date is 17 july correct me if im wrong

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
ok im defo

im defo i liv nxt to morph so i dunno wheather am gonna kip in his garden or not but am gonna come whith cap and morph 4 defo it depends if im campin or not i dont know wether i cba BUT AM GOIN SO PUT ME NAME UP SIC

Reaction score
Rite it seem that GohanSSJ felt the need 2 delete the list thread. This is the first time I've had a problem with his moderating.
That was out of the order- the reason of this thread was 2 make a list. The list didn't happen so I made a closed 1 4 an actual LIST so it could b edited. Y delete it? No need :bad:

Edit: lol soz moved on 2 here by cap, sorry 4 makin assumptions

Last edited:
Back