Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragestock Defo List

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
add ur name only, this is a list so we kno how many ppl are going also put if u will be camping out or bookin an hotel or woteva.

Put ur name on only on the list dont add other ppls and make 1 post only on this thread to say you are going

date is 17 july correct me if im wrong

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
ok im defo

im defo i liv nxt to morph so i dunno wheather am gonna kip in his garden or not but am gonna come whith cap and morph 4 defo it depends if im campin or not i dont know wether i cba BUT AM GOIN SO PUT ME NAME UP SIC

Reaction score
Rite it seem that GohanSSJ felt the need 2 delete the list thread. This is the first time I've had a problem with his moderating.
That was out of the order- the reason of this thread was 2 make a list. The list didn't happen so I made a closed 1 4 an actual LIST so it could b edited. Y delete it? No need :bad:

Edit: lol soz moved on 2 here by cap, sorry 4 makin assumptions

Last edited:
Back