Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageStock: The aftermath...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well considering it was just me and Kitten lol, RageStock I thought went pretty well. I think she had a good time, but I was really down over the fact I thought I did a bad job.

Kitten I'm sorry if I wasn't upto your standard. You are REALLY pretty and nice and gentle. Dammit I wish I had the balls to ask you out then.

I like you a lot Kitten, and I'd like to see you again, and maybe even we could go out together or something if you wanted. I just need some more confidence in myself I guess.

I trembled the whole time. >_< Sorry Kitten. :(

BTW Tomb Raider 2 sucks lol - well I thought it did, Kitten thought it was ok. :p

Reaction score
thanks cap

i enjoyed myself 2 and i wud love 2 do it again sum time.

and just 4 the record i trembled most of the day as well. i'm sry i didn't say much as i'm shy as i was so nervous on what 2 say.

i loved the gift u brought me, i will treasure it 4eva.

ty the everything

kitten

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
thanks cap

i enjoyed myself 2 and i wud love 2 do it again sum time.

and just 4 the record i trembled most of the day as well. i'm sry i didn't say much as i'm shy as i was so nervous on what 2 say.

i loved the gift u brought me, i will treasure it 4eva.

ty the everything

kitten

How about I treasure you instead? :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Capricorn said:
Still would have been nice of you guys to show.

Guess we're heading down to Leeds soon, witch. :p

1) I had work or else i wud of gone and I aint gonn ask 4 a day off... it was my 1st day :p

2) Dangle-Plums if i'm going 2 Leeds, anyways i wud just ruin the Romantic atmosphere... unless u wanted a 3 some u sick punt :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
1) I had work or else i wud of gone and I aint gonn ask 4 a day off... it was my 1st day :p

2) Dangle-Plums if i'm going 2 Leeds, anyways i wud just ruin the Romantic atmosphere... unless u wanted a 3 some u sick punt :p

Oi oi, no 3-some's when I'm about. :p

Back