Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZervers Website

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I run RZGunz and ive decided to make a portal site for the servers.

Its just a start but I will update asap

Sir Kidd - RageZervers Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Ps,
Im looking for website coders to help with RageZervers.
You must be able to custom code from psd to html or php.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck on your RageZervers web development :laugh:

♠NicK♠

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems a little plain,
But if that's your aiming for, you did a perfect job on it.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is one of 5 overall designs.
I will be posting all 5 designs once finished and having RZ vote.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
what are the components needed or involved in the latter?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what are the components needed or involved in the latter?

In the latter I guess you mean coding.
Simply you would have to code a working html or php website that is easy to modify and is compatible with most surfing systems such as FireFox Opera IE and any other.
Also a great help would being able to code a fully working usercp.

One of my first ideas to be coded is when you create an account for Rzervers you will be able to link your game accounts with your main Rzervers account. Like when you login to Rzervers with say TestAccount you would have the ability in your usercp to add your say gunz account id and account password into a form and it would then your gunz account would link directly to your Rzerver account. This would mean that all servers can keep there exsisting regisertation and account and it would make it easy for a user to modify a game accunt with out having then go and log in 6 different usernames and pw every time.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
what type of sql database are you using as of now? is this particular sql database used in all the servers? if not, what are the other sql databases?

in regards to its template system, are you planning to change templates in the future?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dunno if you want any feedback but you should at least make the navigation glossy as it looks plain right now, just a suggestion

Reaction score
I don't see the reason in creating this portal site. All servers have a website, as far as I'm aware. Surely we can just create a thread with all the links to the specific server sites. Too much effort would be wasted on this project rather than inputting it into the already terrific sites.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this means all rz server website's have to be recoded, who says we want to.

Its not about want its about need.
To increase servers we need to make it easier for members.
People may not think this will make a huge difference but I can garante it will.

Just think of it like this.
When I go on ijji I now play AVA KARMA and Gunz

If not for ijji I wouldnt even look at AVA or KARMA.
Portal sites increase members cause people notice more.
It also helps when people can simply go say to
And find the site and downloads straight away with all up to date news on the portal.

It may be hard to believe that such a small thing can make a huge differnce but its been tested and its a fact.
Over all its up to the other servers if they would like to be part of it.
They could easily keep there own sites as it would only require slight modifcations to move to a new domain.

Also as for logging in.
As I stated the login function for all account would simply be logging into your old account using a portal login.
So when you actually login to say RfOnline you would still use your RFonline pass and id its just RServers would auto login to there cp.

I explained above how it would work.
Really its more work for Rservers than for the actuall server.

Plus even some of the higher ups like LEE have already told me they agree 100% on this.
Plus in the future it would be alot easier for new games also.

Reaction score
You're trying to make something like or ?

Where people register once, and when they try playing a game, they just have to go on game site (eg. ragescape, gunz, wow etc) and activate account for this game etc etc then they can play the game?

Seems cool, ragescape is ok with this, since we're going to rebuild our whole site - but we need to make sure this is a solid plan and will stick though to the end.

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As you can ask me my biggest flaw is thinking ahead.
I always work to for the future not the present so sometimes people think im lazy.

Its a flaw that I believe is my best quality as I dont just think " Ok so lets go for 100 members by the end of the month."
I think " Ok how can I get a 100000 members by the end of the year and what can I do now to make things easier in the future.

If you look ive posted RageServers V2 its alot better design and one of the co owners of gunz will be coding it for us so it should get done soon.

Reaction score
It totally defies the point of each specific server website though.
Your persuasion skills are good though. I think we should begin to talk about the more graphical side of it, since this is the graphics section.

Back