• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ragezone Cloudflare Bug?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Am I the only person that gets this ?

DoctorCooper - Ragezone Cloudflare Bug? - RaGEZONE Forums

It always does it at the worst possible times ;(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It wasn't bugs I think, it something like "server-overloaded" .
That things norms for me, and even worst before its ever happen to my own site too. *sigh*

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It wasn't bugs I think, it something like "server-overloaded" .
That things norms for me, and even worst before its ever happen to my own site too. *sigh*

I'v noticed it happens at the worst possible times ;/ Such as after you write a thread then click Submit then it goes Server is offline! ;(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think cloud flaire is more of a nuisance than a help, once it showed saying the site was down and kept displaying it after an hour just when I clicked "retry" it worked
and the forum was not down a single second when that happend

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh, it happens less than it used to. I find it bearable, as it is not often it happens (to me). However I'd rather CloudFlare was disabled :L

Back