Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZone Counter-strike Tournament!!

Reaction score
i downloaded steam yesterday and got some cd keys from internet ^--^
i can play in torny if you want, also i can try and get zeo in tourny. i am poop but have played this for about two weeks a few months ago. see you there if you want me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UnseenPower said:
i downloaded steam yesterday and got some cd keys from internet ^--^
i can play in torny if you want, also i can try and get zeo in tourny. i am poop but have played this for about two weeks a few months ago. see you there if you want me

sure

DeadlyEagle said:
ooo deal :) cap you learns fast and morph is good so if hes cool with it Im cool with it :D

i'm cool with it :cool:

name of the 'clan'

P.S. Do [NUBIN] wanna little warm-up match 4 the tournament, u know to learn to work 2gether and such:)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
P.S. Do [NUBIN] wanna little warm-up match 4 the tournament, u know to learn to work 2gether and such:)

warm up match? pfft we always rdy to own :S lol

Reaction score
erm.. its ragezone people only? my bro has played mir on ragezone a few times under the name shotty. but hes not on forum? can he join in? same as my mate? if i get em to sign up to forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
soz couldnt be arsed 2 read through whole post... ur all sp4m0rz

i used 2 be leet player ;p wif me .45 rawr

aint playd 2-3 years except like couple of times last summer lol

i have half life cd but all fux0red, ne way of playing without original client, or some diff version for cs alone? ne1 able 2 send meh or link meh ;p

pretty plz:rolleyes:

Back