Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZone Counter-strike Tournament!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok here's an idea, instead of playing with other RZ members in little games every so often ie cap don de bazi snake. How about one day we have a big match with every1 from RageZone playing on the RZ server (if its still up). Or we cud split up in2 little teams and have sum "clan matches" so to speak. Like maybe have a little league if theres enuf people who wanna play. Doesn't matter if ur good or bad any1 can play. Just a thourght, if enuf ppl wanna get involved hopefully we can get a tournament or league organised.

Edit: it will probs have 2 b CS 1.6 btw, even tho imho 1.5 is better.

So far

clans

[NUBIN]
Dontonberry
Steely
bazi

[noname (yet)]
Morphix
DeadlyEagle
Capricorn

not yet clanned
Mental
Kaoii767
Rocz
Evilkitten
Unseen

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
I Will Own U All With My Glock + Knife
You only play for a few months, and you think you can own with that? :rofl:

I'm in, but i need to practice on bots first, i haven't played for months, but don't worry, i will get the hang of it soon enough, i already play that game for like 3+ years.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so, what will it be

1) 1 day when we all get together on a server and play CS
2) form little 'clans' of maybe 3 ppl or so and compete in a little knockout
3)form little 'clans' of maybe 3 ppl or so and compete in a little league

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to team up with kitten, heehee we could go and camp in dark spots and all.... ;)

:tp:

Back