Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the place mister. According to the picture... when first time connect to server it will show 3 basic things of sql.. you need to go upward in the root folder.. find folder name RoServercode... Then the rest follow helience tuto to recieve the catnips... Viola.. (Special thx to helience

And sir... there a lot of files in there... something has to do with inside those to configure to make all unuseable to be useable..
As for now im trying to connect it it seems like something goes wrong...
(Fixed) One of the solution if you cannot connect to game is try to make space for you HDD.

So far this things are still unknown and not sure where to edit and change...and some of us already manage to pass it but unfortunately, they wont share.

Agreed with you, some people already managed to make mail and exchange works but still won't share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats a bug about monster dont fight back after 40lvl still even u change the charbase id...how to fix it

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thats a bug about monster dont fight back after 40lvl still even u change the charbase id...how to fix it
Ermm which source did you use? From this main site or Loulx ?
Cuz i just change the id into the 40000000XXX i think and i restart the game and the lunatic attack me back.
Or you can try to change the id according to you real id i think 15454...
Did not try with the others mob.

sorry bros. where can i find the download link? Thanks.
This is the main i guess :
1)
2) RO (Mirror)
3)
This is the way to do it i guess :
TheWay

This is the main i guess:

(All the tuto are in his/her website) You can check it yourself.

For other tutorial/fixing and troubleshooting, please search through this thread and if you lucky you can find it and help us or share with us here if you got a way on how to make it better.

Thx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
·This is a Ragnarok M VM Server.
-BuildAndroid & Develop_Android <How to build this Unity client with apk I'd appreciate it if you could make a tutorial video.

·VM IP: 192.168.200.101
USER: rom
Password: 1234

·Start Terminal
su -

·SERVER START & STOP
cd /RoServercode/bin/Release
./restart
./stop

·Trade Server
cd /RoServercode/bin/Release/trade
./trade/bin/trade-server -d --local -p xd -r r2 --log /RoServercode/bin/Release/trade/log/log.txt

·Mysql
USER: root
Password: 123456

·The location of the API file is here.
/usr/share/nginx/html

I think this link is dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that there were some unanswered questions, I would like to know if anyone has already figured it out:
1 - how to increase the drop Rate.
2 - how to make the floating GM button appear.
3 - can you play via hamachi with friends?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that there were some unanswered questions, I would like to know if anyone has already figured it out:
1 - how to increase the drop Rate.
2 - how to make the floating GM button appear.
3 - can you play via hamachi with friends?
Drop rate you can change using table_buff, using the chain or the double exp could trigger the drop rate, just change the multiplier there, but I think there is another trick, just explore the Table folder (item, reward, etc) , also GameConfig & ServerConfig, make backup of the file if something error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On my experiment, i use table_reward.txt to edit specific items, how? Just look for (id=xxxx , num=xxxx)
You can refer the id's on table_item.txt, for the num is the quantity of the item drops, for the drop rate just look rate=xxxx you can see there it has 10000 or sometime 0 or etc.. base on my understanding 10000 is 100%. After changes make sure to restart server. Hope it helps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys, I also noticed that the gatcha on the machine is up to 2018, do you have an updated apk?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys, I also noticed that the gatcha on the machine is up to 2018, do you have an updated apk?
The released server files are ep 5.0 (2018) and ep 6.0 released on June 26, 2019. Need new leaked server files I think. (CMIIW)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
helience so thank you very much, at first it's great already, I just wanted to understand now playing via hamachi with someone on the network to play xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is that a any hints to solve trade server does not exist in server.php 614?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Inside the server machine directory (centos), not the vmdk (vmware), turn on vmware then connect to server with winscp to 192.168.1.234, username and password just the same, you can explore the files and folder there

Found something in the LUA file and table about the data sync, there are 3 point, 0 for no sync, 1 for chinese server, and 2 for global server (cmiiw), I think the exchange need to use the other server data

Waiting someone to share how to fix mail & exchange
thanks you so much isee! how to know id item ? you random it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good morning guys, where did you activate the GMTOOL to keep the floating poring there?

Back