Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Eplison4 I only modified the IP address.

I found that none of the .APK I compiled have the ip.txt file, while others' compiled APK have the ip.txt file.
Then try to add those file into the apk and find similarity from the both side of apk...
Im not sure too since in this topic got 2 sources and im follow sources from loulx & it works perfectly. Like picture below
donetest - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

what we can edited with Navicat bro. Now, I can only fixed monster fight back only
Btw bro you should tell community how you solve that because just said you solve that without answer wont help.
To make monster attack you back simply just change you id which is 5(if from loulx tutorial) into 43000000001 in the navicat > charbase > charid

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The apk by loukoala actually has the IP.txt and it worked. However, I don't know why it can't be connected by outsider (tested with my friend). I put my public IP under IP.txt and did port forward (1-65565). Any device in the same network can access when I turn on the port forward, and fail to connect with I turn port forward off, that's how I know the IP.txt works. Not sure what can I do to fix.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The apk by loukoala actually has the IP.txt and it worked. However, I don't know why it can't be connected by outsider (tested with my friend). I put my public IP under IP.txt and did port forward (1-65565). Any device in the same network can access when I turn on the port forward, and fail to connect with I turn port forward off, that's how I know the IP.txt works. Not sure what can I do to fix.
Well if you want to connect to outsider from your local which is 127.0.0.1, you need to have more advance actions and knowledge and i assume you already know about it such as port forwarding, using no-ip address, or maybe hamichi. This is more bigger than you thought... For now you can only work in offline mode.
Or maybe there is something file that missing or not provided by the own of the file. Who knows. This is like a raw file of half raw file

which is loulx tutorial sources?
You can find it here but im not sure if im allowed to post outside link.
Plus this is in vietnamese languange and translatkr are bit messy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you want to connect to outsider from your local which is 127.0.0.1, you need to have more advance actions like port forwarding, using no-ip address, or maybe hamichi. This is more bigger than you thought... For now you can only work in offline mode.
Or maybe there is something file that missing or not provided by the own of the file. Who knows. This is like a raw file of half raw file
not 127.0.0.1 LOL loukoala's vm is 192.168.1.234, and I use the same 192.168.1.0. I did mention I did the port forwarding as well.
My guess is some of the gateway thing. nothing abt 127.0.0.1

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
not 127.0.0.1 LOL loukoala's vm is 192.168.1.234, and I use the same 192.168.1.0. I did mention I did the port forwarding as well.
My guess is some of the gateway thing. nothing abt 127.0.0.1
Yeah i know what you mean and sorry for not elaborate that more but it still work in offline mode. As you can see it use virtual.machine and run using ldplayer which is in same local pc in network.. And afaik even to make the game like you asked which can be played with friends, need advanced skill to.. try to look into rathena or herc forum which is talking about client side and server sided set up.
Or mybe some firewall blocking it or im not sure too.. cuz theres much for possibilities for this ro file.. might be not enough or might be work only for standalone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its easy to make its online.
but its still have a lot of bug in there
Anyone want to create discord channel & share how to fix or share information
Some discord is just showcase only that they can fix blablabla but we cant ask
Need to paid $$ only
cant ask anything they will not answer u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
list bug here :
1- Trade server
2- PVP server cannot enter
3- mall /shop
4- cannot sent item via mail.
5- cannot patch client.
6- monster not attack back.
your are need fix on source code client side and server side.
cannot use release mode because cannot connect to client.

Yeah i know what you mean and sorry for not elaborate that more but it still work in offline mode. As you can see it use virtual.machine and run using ldplayer which is in same local pc in network.. And afaik even to make the game like you asked which can be played with friends, need advanced skill to.. try to look into rathena or herc forum which is talking about client side and server sided set up.
Or mybe some firewall blocking it or im not sure too.. cuz theres much for possibilities for this ro file.. might be not enough or might be work only for standalone.
some one ready make this online here the link

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Its easy to make its online.
but its still have a lot of bug in there
Anyone want to create discord channel & share how to fix or share information
Some discord is just showcase only that they can fix blablabla but we cant ask
Need to paid $$ only
cant ask anything they will not answer u
Already know about this typen of humanoid... Haaha.. no works for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have an English patch? (or Thai language, the better):cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
list bug here :
1- Trade server
2- PVP server cannot enter
3- mall /shop
4- cannot sent item via mail.
5- cannot patch client.
6- monster not attack back.
your are need fix on source code client side and server side.
cannot use release mode because cannot connect to client.

some one ready make this online here the link
Trade work
Pvp not test
Mall work
Mail work
Update work
Npc Ai work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can run the server well, but some question :
- how to increase drop rate/reward item x5?
- catnip/cash edit still not found? send item in mail?

- mail active after level 7 right? How to activate mail?

Found myself the answer :
- you can change item reward in /RoServercode/bin/Debug/Lua/Table inside Table_Reward.txt , find the item code in Table_Item.txt , for cash the item code is 151

1684610316448 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

I changed the reward for quest [13048] first quest talking with girl NPC that rewards you sword, with some added items
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-21 at 02.14.50 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can run the server well, but some question :
- how to increase drop rate/reward item x5?
- catnip/cash edit still not found? send item in mail?

- mail active after level 7 right? How to activate mail?

Found myself the answer :
- you can change item reward in /RoServercode/bin/Debug/Lua/Table inside Table_Reward.txt , find the item code in Table_Item.txt , for cash the item code is 151

View attachment 235788

I changed the reward for quest [13048] first quest talking with girl NPC that rewards you sword, with some added items
View attachment 235787

Thanks
How to find this file ? on loulxgame not have any folder roservercode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to open the exchange, and the mail sending props are also not available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello cannot enter to pvp how to fix this?
and exchange cannot place the item..
please.. share how to fix..

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to find this file ? on loulxgame not have any folder roservercode

Inside the server machine directory (centos), not the vmdk (vmware), turn on vmware then connect to server with winscp to 192.168.1.234, username and password just the same, you can explore the files and folder there

Hello cannot enter to pvp how to fix this?
and exchange cannot place the item..
please.. share how to fix..

Found something in the LUA file and table about the data sync, there are 3 point, 0 for no sync, 1 for chinese server, and 2 for global server (cmiiw), I think the exchange need to use the other server data

Waiting someone to share how to fix mail & exchange

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
This is the place mister. According to the picture... when first time connect to server it will show 3 basic things of sql.. you need to go upward in the root folder.. find folder name RoServercode... Then the rest follow helience tuto to recieve the catnips... Viola.. (Special thx to helience

Inside the server machine directory (centos), not the vmdk (vmware), turn on vmware then connect to server with winscp to 192.168.1.234, username and password just the same, you can explore the files and folder there

Found something in the LUA file and table about the data sync, there are 3 point, 0 for no sync, 1 for chinese server, and 2 for global server (cmiiw), I think the exchange need to use the other server data

Waiting someone to share how to fix mail & exchange
And sir... there a lot of files in there... something has to do with inside those to configure to make all unuseable to be useable..
As for now im trying to connect it it seems like something goes wrong...
(Fixed) One of the solution if you cannot connect to game is try to make space for you HDD.

So far this things are still unknown and not sure where to edit and change...and some of us already manage to pass it but unfortunately, they wont share.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back