Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project

Quest system, introductory tutorial, and 3D camera.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_8 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_8.webp
    162.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_10 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_10.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_12 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_12.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh, right! I just asked because i saw some people with the source, opening a server before the official server is even opening
yeah! and 2 private server at that. but im not to sure if it really leaked source or they did just like what i do right now.
 
RO 3 Emulator
Hi! This is my first time creating POST and Iam not that good in English. But I will try my best for comunication.

Changelogs:
  • Added more Skills Slots
  • Added Delete Characters Button.
  • Added Real Trade system between players like RO 1.
  • Added and test for Duel system.
  • Mobs Chase and stay where they are, not returning spawn spot and Camera zoom in.
  • MVP Fields BOSS roaming instead of stay where they are when they spawn. When they are out of chase range they stay where they are and keep roaming.
  • Added MVP BOSS Summon mobs(Slave) like RO1
  • Added HIT and FLEE formula so mobs attack can be miss when attacking players.
Progression:
  • Nomal Story Quests: 70%
  • Story Instances: 30%
  • Mobs spawn in Feilds and Dungeon: 90%
  • Normal Mobs AI: 90%
  • Field MVP AI: 60%
  • Boss in Phantom Realm and Realm of God AI: 50%
  • Others Features: unknow (haven't test all of them yet)

Who said MVP are Boring :ROFLMAO:


Trade Between Players like RO1:
View attachment 312247

Multi-Player Added:
View attachment 312246

More Skills Slots:

View attachment 311901

That's awesome, man—really good stuff.

yeah! and 2 private server at that. but im not to sure if it really leaked source or they did just like what i do right now.
yeah! and 2 private server at that. but im not to sure if it really leaked source or they did just like what i do right now.
As far as I know, it hasn't been leaked yet.
 
Last edited:
I think they did same thing what we try, but little earler (decrypt ro3 pioner client and make server+emulator client by self)

Thx for advice to all who help me before, make some things and it work now
but all game mechanics need to check and add it one-by-one from game files
 
I think they did same thing what we try, but little earler (decrypt ro3 pioner client and make server+emulator client by self)

Thx for advice to all who help me before, make some things and it work now
but all game mechanics need to check and add it one-by-one from game files
Yes, really—I'm currently working on the quests and the base/class levels.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_5 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_5.webp
    111 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_10 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_10.webp
    149.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_12 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_12.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
What infrastructure stack (which languages) do you use in your projects? At first, when I deciphered everything, the first version of my server was in Python, and instead of a database, I used JSON files. I had to translate everything; now we’ve chosen C# + MariaDB (although we have further ideas for improvement, which we’re discussing in the team). It’s interesting to see who went which way.

I’m also curious about who created which tools for GmTool (I assume they’re all different), and what VistaBrowEdit and ROClassViewer are (and, regarding the rebuild, did you manage to recompile the client as a Unity project?)
 
What infrastructure stack (which languages) do you use in your projects? At first, when I deciphered everything, the first version of my server was in Python, and instead of a database, I used JSON files. I had to translate everything; now we’ve chosen C# + MariaDB (although we have further ideas for improvement, which we’re discussing in the team). It’s interesting to see who went which way.

I’m also curious about who created which tools for GmTool (I assume they’re all different), and what VistaBrowEdit and ROClassViewer are (and, regarding the rebuild, did you manage to recompile the client as a Unity project?)
I use C# and tools like Ghidra, 010 Editor, Lua, Python, and various others for client-side reverse engineering; my own code is entirely in C#.


50% quest
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_6 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_6.webp
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_13 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_13.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_14 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_14.webp
    109 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
mine is using C++ so it can be compiled with windows and any linux distro, i followed rathena structure as base.
I use python + IDA for reversing of course with AI Assistance. and yes you can rebuild the whole client into a working unity engine source code
 

Attachments

  • 1791257907638 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    1791257907638.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1791257921564 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    1791257921564.webp
    264.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1791257941983 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    1791257941983.webp
    201.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1791257955141 - Ragnarok Online 3 Emulator Project - RaGEZONE Forums
    1791257955141.webp
    159.6 KB · Views: 1
Back