Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ran online editing tools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone share their tools Editorskill, Editoritem, Editormap, Emulator for EP 9? can't find a link that works I have one but I have 2 sources with me and if I use the editors on one of my files I can only edit/open/run the source the editors are in. Is there anyway I can use that editor to edit the other source? or do I need a different editor thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ep 1 ~ 6 same editor ep 7 and higher same editor unless using variant encryption such as neo
ofcourse GS is completely different thing

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone share their tools Editorskill, Editoritem, Editormap, Emulator for EP 9? can't find a link that works I have one but I have 2 sources with me and if I use the editors on one of my files I can only edit/open/run the source the editors are in. Is there anyway I can use that editor to edit the other source? or do I need a different editor thanks
which ep9 client?

Upvote 0
Back