• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RANCP BUG] Is This Common Or not?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My question is why is my RANCP is bug? see my screen shots

here is my first problem whe i start my abyss server this name will appear Cannot listen to the console port

but i can still connect in my control panel.

but when i off my abyss server i can still go to my RanCp

is this gud news or bad news?? someone can explain and know how to solve my problem? :busted_co:busted_co

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wehew its a problem on the webserver not on the cp, we call it as a silent bug, where in even if you closed your webserver it is still open, try to restart your pc. If the problem still persist, try reinstalling the webserver

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you only install abyss and no other webserver before it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok....i have been trough this problem long time ago...the solution is...go to you winxp service system ...off all you IIS port/services...

Upvote 0