Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Random

Status
Not open for further replies.
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah its not spam. I just wana see what the most random thing that people can come out with is. So far i would say balth is winning with the amazing statment of:

-Stri- said:
Well you know, as you do I told the guy tho stop begging for old turnip cards. He gave me a blank look, like one you might see in a car park..i said "thats my fish burger dont you forget it" Tony quickly escaped the situation by falling over and rolling for about 20 metres. He stood up rubbed all the dust dirt and socks off him and continued to buy all the frog spawn in the shop. Patty cut the lawn shaved her left bull and flew into a mass of huge jelly beans. "Yes ill take the fridge please".."Ok that will be

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wana see something random? Ive found my first ever flash animation (its ****). Join the happy face through this harrowing tale of emotional upset.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
"it was a dark night and well i just couldnt find that last jigsaw piece, the pickle jar was beggining to spin as james tied his laces in preperation for pain as the bulet ripped into his chest, I cant open the milk she screamed while the elevator past the 11th floor outside as another chain mail was passed into my inbox."

Reaction score
well this isnt mine but snake just said this out of no where

I wanna have sex with my mam and dad and then after rub dog food allover mand and get my dog lick it off lol we was all discusted lol

Reaction score
a man walked into a bunglow and went to see his wife, he cooked a meal with a bird.. he put some bread on it and started eating drinking his pepsi..

he went up the lift and decided to buy a pair of shoes...... he bought a pound of weed with the savings he got from flying the plane into a cliff.

one day he woke up and looked out of the window and smacked his head by the passing train and lost all his lunch money.

best i can do

Reaction score
MentaL said:
a man walked into a bunglow and went to see his wife, he cooked a meal with a bird.. he put some bread on it and started eating drinking his pepsi..

he went up the lift and decided to buy a pair of shoes...... he bought a pound of weed with the savings he got from flying the plane into a cliff.

one day he woke up and looked out of the window and smacked his head by the passing train and lost all his lunch money.

best i can do
lol didnt make sense

i like it :good:

Reaction score
i was walking down a street and i saw a donkey...... so i got in my car and took a hard left and went through the door and out through the kitchen sink.

first thing i saw was a goblin it has a rash and it was red and then my hair fel out so i had to take my hamster to the docter and the chief give the indian some rocks and he threw them into the back seat of his scooter, he climbed a tree and bought some buscuits and took a long dark walk down the chimey and he saw a red man wearing a can of vodka.

(this 1 is crap)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a wall, then fell into the grey box which was at a 45degree angle from the raped mole asuming 0 degrees is north west. The interiour of the CD case was a sexually transmited disease that gave my cat a birthday present of geophysics weekly. As the shard of head hit the uper right of the vibrateing dildo, the startship 'abstract fart' docked with the disturbed AIDS drink. In the end the advanced sexual hydro electric screwdriver was pluged into the fifty first electron on the left of the london blue bus. The end :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back