• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rank 15 and 16 skills of swordsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the SS of my rank 15 & 16 swordsman skill (157 & 177)..123ran skill.ssf have those skills.. you must explore your skill.ssf just like me..so the first info that skills for normal class is only up to 147 was totally wrong..take a look at my SS, on the skillslot you can see the rank of the corresponding skills...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not 177 but 197 for official of course. If you can change the require level that should be better. I wonder what kind of skill 197 for POW type ? I could see only 197 dex n int only...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@eijneb

can i request for your skill.ssf skillstartable.

tnx.

Upvote 0
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's the SS of my rank 15 & 16 swordsman skill (157 & 177)..123ran skill.ssf have those skills.. you must explore your skill.ssf just like me..so the first info that skills for normal class is only up to 147 was totally wrong..take a look at my SS, on the skillslot you can see the rank of the corresponding skills...

i already had the 1st pic skill there since i used ep3
but the 2nd pic skill , it is just new to me

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can have those 157 mix class skill with a scroll... you can sacrifice 2 passive skills of the mix class and "HEX" the 157 skills in the position of the 2 passive skills... now you have 157 skill scrolls on all class... that's what i did, just an info

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already had the 1st pic skill there since i used ep3
but the 2nd pic skill , it is just new to me

@Sir Abry

How can i use the 1st pic skill in ep3 server?

can u share ur own ep3 skill.ssf

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir abry sor the skill.ssf for ep3 is this the one like in ran online ph skill 7-157 only?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back