• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ranking Pangya !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, I wonder if someone can provide a script for my ranking pangya ...

att. Chups ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry friend and because I'm noob in programming and would like a ranking already mounted, no simple desing so the rankings by level. I'll thank you very much!

Deny everything.
Reaction score
If you're a beginner in programming then you should read up on the SQL clause Twilight provided and create your own script, it's not rocket-science and will serve as good practise. Not to mention you can work with the database a little bit, which is never a bad thing.

This isn't some convenience store where you order and cash out, though - so topic closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back