Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RanSiege CP (Moded by Ego Ran)

Reaction score
I will release this copy from original owner "Siege Ran" before someone else release a fake copy or a Headache copy of this website, before i stop developing unknown invader stole a copy of this website. Just update assassin class in rankings. this is my last share/release i have a new hobby called "WORK" :)

This website is almost same of raceran web
Good Luck to all of you fellas :)

:tongue:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great share why no have screenshot ?
I will release this copy from original owner "Siege Ran" before someone else release a fake copy or a Headache copy of this website, before i stop developing unknown invader stole a copy of this website. Just update assassin class in rankings. this is my last share/release i have a new hobby called "WORK" :)

This website is almost same of raceran web
Good Luck to all of you fellas :)

:tongue:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha LOL :D okay im setup now i give screenshot later for proof working :D
PS : Goodluck your work and new angel baby ^_^ godbless take care
try it and put screenshots i don't have much time to do that :)

PS: Pat don't forget to sleep you need fats :) V(O_O) peace men

untitled.JPG - RanSiege CP (Moded by Ego Ran) - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot working ! Thanks for sharing CodeX :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Always this error show up, I already use Ran Exten. Database using SRDB but that error still show, even if I re configure the dbo.settings and use the default user and pass.

Error Not Found Try Again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reborn stage/system got a little problem on taht Cpanel.. if you use it that Cpanel make sure use your game as AutoReborn.. or if you more advance about this Cp..Create your own Reborn system.. i have been use this Cpanel before..

Back