Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RanSiege CP (Moded by Ego Ran)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will release this copy from original owner "Siege Ran" before someone else release a fake copy or a Headache copy of this website, before i stop developing unknown invader stole a copy of this website. Just update assassin class in rankings. this is my last share/release i have a new hobby called "WORK" :)

This website is almost same of raceran web
Good Luck to all of you fellas :)

:tongue:

Nice Share :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Back Space XD ??? (CODEX)
Can You share Source Code Assassins xD
Because End Of The World Tommorow :)) Haha Lol XD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sir why i cant go log in but i tried to register its been successfull but i cant log in .. Even i check my sql no registration on my useinfo thanks

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Hello, i am using BK cp for a long time and i want to use this. So how can i migrate and update my database to your rancp database.
Btw nice panel, thank you

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
I just modified the themes but the database are still BK based. I want to migrate my BK database to this database but how can i do that? i mean theres a lot of user account to the BK database, and i want to use this RAN CP, how can i do that anyway?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the username and password of admin cpanel please reply to my comment !

Back