Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RanSiege CP (Moded by Ego Ran)

Reaction score
how to fix the reborn? coz i want everytime they reborn the stats will be reset and they will have free 30 stats and perma 230 stats

and how to fix this
error - RanSiege CP (Moded by Ego Ran) - RaGEZONE Forums

the level is 0/3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to edit the reborn here example 1 reborn get 100 stats

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone teach me how to fix this
if you want the reborn that reset every RB you need to use auto reborn script for that. and every reborn will be get a reward stats.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to change the Web_title? I edit it on settings.php.

$dfconfig['web_title'] = "Enigmaticss Games Official"; Change it to the name of my server. But no change happens. it's still "Enigmatic Games Official" How to change it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to change the Web_title? I edit it on settings.php.

$dfconfig['web_title'] = "Enigmaticss Games Official"; Change it to the name of my server. But no change happens. it's still "Enigmatic Games Official" How to change it?
settings.php on line 45

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
settings.php on line 45

I already did but nothing happens the web title is still "Enigmatic Games Official". Any idea what is wrong?

One more thing is when i click reborn, and select the character who will reborn, the slot is empty i can't see my character name on the slot. PLEASE HELP!

Back