Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rar Boro Are The Daddys!!!! Carling Cup Winners!!!!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aw man wot a game atmosphere in loyds was imense ya cudnt even move there was soooo many ppl the only thing im miffed off at is i was gunna put 2 quid on job to score 1st 2-1 i wudda won 80 quid :cry: but i changed it to zenden 2-1 cos one of our bros m8s already had the job bet i thoiught i might aswelll be differant

argh wot a fool

but i dont care that much really as long as boro won and got into europe it really is a big deal to me:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:) cool its the great feeling especially wen its ya 1st major trophy ever 128 years without its about time we got summit the problem wit blackburn is anything now is a step down unless yas cud do the premiership again :D

Reaction score
lol congrats is in order coz ur so poor :p Carling Cup only means sumthin 2 snide teams :p Sayin that u'll probs hav more silverware then up this year, alwayz nice 2 at least take sumthin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ano the cup aint the best one to win but its sumit that we can put in our empty trophy case and be proud of and it gets us into europe which mean lots of extra dosh which means a few extra players :) hazzah!!!

Reaction score
plus entrance to UEFA cup next year, although that aint gonna mean poop to boro who are about as good as a bunch of spastics playing basketball.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you all talking about the international soccer league like brazil vs. italy??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LardBusters said:
plus entrance to UEFA cup next year, although that aint gonna mean poop to boro who are about as good as a bunch of spastics playing basketball.
thing is mate ur either support ipswitch or ur just another glory supporter and middlesbrough are a respectable team if were spastic what are the teams weve beaten recently? arsenal? manu?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
i didnt wanna post cause id end up sayin somethin bad about them but cmon 128 years -.- carling cup aswell >.> and ya got some dirty players lol
danny mills he's a hero n dont talk about dirty:tp: roy keane:tp:

Back