Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[rate] this is my sig.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rate plz (i,m a beginner)
truth - [rate] this is my sig....... - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm not going to rate this since all you did was copy a tutorial step by step, i can tell since i have something from my starting days that looks exactly liek that cept with "konrow" as the text. When making a sig try combining different turorials and experimenting with thing by yourself. you can't take full credit for something you got online and followed step by step.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm not going to rate this since all you did was copy a tutorial step by step, i can tell since i have something from my starting days that looks exactly liek that cept with "konrow" as the text. When making a sig try combining different turorials and experimenting with thing by yourself. you can't take full credit for something you got online and followed step by step.

Me neither, even if that's your first. It's just matrix text from a tutorial. I think a siggy should have more than just text.
Render, brushes and more.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you didnt do anything that is worth more than 2/10 .. because as i see you noyl did 2 things.. took a background and typed in the font..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back