[Re-Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Consider visiting my official tutorial post as I've stated that game.bin is packed with the launcher. If you have an antivirus on add the executeable to the exceptions list.

Good luck,
EP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Consider visiting my official tutorial post as I've stated that game.bin is packed with the launcher. If you have an antivirus on add the executeable to the exceptions list.

Good luck,
EP

Thank you for your reply, sorry I should have mentioned, I did read that bin is packed in AuraKingdom.exe, and both use kaspersky, both have exceptions to the exe.

Im still working on this the diffrence is when it unpacks to AppData/local/Temp the evb###.tmp file is empty on the windows 10 machine. I am trying to go through and look at depencancy, both have .net3.5 but the windows 10 is running .net 4.7 and windows 8 is running .net 4.5 could that be an issue? Could you share what language it was written in with or target?

edit: I also tried adding an exception to /AppData/Local/Temp that did not work ether.
edit: also tried shutting av totally off, still does not want to write any data to evb###.tmp

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Delete the executeable, turn off AV and re extract. See if that works.