Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Real Mir

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right Simple thread, Alot of people have started Real mir again so I think it would be a good idea for every1 to post there in-game names and what server they play.

Main Server: Pheonix
Chars: Pimp & nik

Other Chars on Dragon: TrickDaddy & Krisi (G/F's char)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You all really like MIR? Can't play for 10 minutes without getting bored and switch over to MU, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Helllllllllllooooooooooooo Becky! Look mighty "fine" today...

Walking/Running in MIR takes forever and fighting is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Warping is all I do to waste some time withou logging out.. ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Helllllllllllooooooooooooo Becky! Look mighty "fine" today...

Walking/Running in MIR takes forever and fighting is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Warping is all I do to waste some time withou logging out.. ;) ;) ;)

You must've played it for a good hour then? ;) Much more to Mir than that punk!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
You must've played it for a good hour then? ;) Much more to Mir than that punk!

Sort of, the 1st one I actually found was MIR2-NET or something, maybe the exp was crap and was like duck it. I go out in the wilderness, fight some spiders, then them big cats or rats until lvl 13, upgrade to the 1st armour you can get, get a better sword, and its back to the slowww butt fighting. What we need here is RZ Helbreath or RZ Darkeden, something fast paced!

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Sort of, the 1st one I actually found was MIR2-NET or something, maybe the exp was crap and was like duck it. I go out in the wilderness, fight some spiders, then them big cats or rats until lvl 13, upgrade to the 1st armour you can get, get a better sword, and its back to the slowww butt fighting. What we need here is RZ Helbreath or RZ Darkeden, something fast paced!

Yeah theres a lot of crappy Mir servers out there but RaGEZONE 5 was awesome... had a ton of fun :good: Too bad that's over.. pah

And the fighting isn't slow when I'm around :tp:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go start a fight with your lass, err I mean lad in "da gay club", :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You fairy.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mir is boring as hell on low levels (at least for those of us that have levelled literally hundreds of times to lvl 30 or even 40+)

which is why ragezone had low level caves... :)

fighting is slow? ever fought your way to zumatemple kingsroom (on real mir)? :tp: neway been ages since i played real mir.. lots of new stuff out
but i dont think i'll be playing again :) dont feel like paying for one and i'd be bored of it in seconds i think o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Go start a fight with your lass, err I mean lad in "da gay club", :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You fairy.

go and watch some beefcake in some speedos greased up to duck and have a wank over it you sad act.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
mir is boring as hell on low levels (at least for those of us that have levelled literally hundreds of times to lvl 30 or even 40+)

which is why ragezone had low level caves... :)

fighting is slow? ever fought your way to zumatemple kingsroom (on real mir)? :tp: neway been ages since i played real mir.. lots of new stuff out
but i dont think i'll be playing again :) dont feel like paying for one and i'd be bored of it in seconds i think o_O

Neo dont u still have your char? Just renew :) u can lvl with me :tp:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
Neo dont u still have your char? Just renew :) u can lvl with me :tp:
i'll have a look at what's new and there might be a teensy weensy very lil chance that i might consider... but i cant pay for my account either way (used to pay with direct debit)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hulkster said:

You fairy.
You sound jealous.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
i'll have a look at what's new and there might be a teensy weensy very lil chance that i might consider... but i cant pay for my account either way (used to pay with direct debit)

its cool as, theres alot more new spells, new lvlin areas and places to explore. Auto Rev, Auto Lock, Amulet slot, power stones flippin loadsa stuff new mobs, items and that.

use a cred card or u can send off for a splash plastic card :)

Back